15Likes

post #41 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:45 PM

First Name: Dennis
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoiasoon View Post

I can't send PM's until 15 posts but can probably receive them?

Thanks!
Sent you a PM.

2015 Renegade Latitude - Sierra Blue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:07 PM

First Name: Steve
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Garage
Jelly thanks. I'm getting them put on tomoro and stock tires going to my buddy
post #43 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:22 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf883 View Post
jelly thanks. I'm getting them put on tomoro and stock tires going to my buddy
your very welcome elf, our tires had about 200 miles on them, our 4x4 shop asked did we want them back--- i said thats ok you can keep them. Don't forget to let us know how it works out, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #44 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 04:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellywhopper View Post
your very welcome elf, our tires had about 200 miles on them, our 4x4 shop asked did we want them back--- i said thats ok you can keep them. Don't forget to let us know how it works out, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i was gonna do the same but my buddy wants them lolol

ill get pix once installed and im home from work !

thanks again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #45 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 12:42 AM

Garage
got them done today jellys it rides sooooooooooo goood a little verrrry little noise but they look and ride great ...... more pix to follow it was a busy day for me

jonkat44 likes this.

2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4

post #46 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 08:54 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
got them done today jellys it rides sooooooooooo goood a little verrrry little noise but they look and ride great ...... more pix to follow it was a busy day for me

I put on a set of Nokian Nordman 5 SUV winter tires on mine and will put the stock ones back on her in April-May. These work great in the deep snow, slush and ice. I thought mine looked good, but damn I love the looks of your even better!
post #47 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 09:44 AM

Garage
Those are nice tires as well but I wanted a more aggressive look. So far I'm reallllly happy with the look. Also my tire shop threw in free tire rotations and flat fixing for the life of the tires. So that's another plus for me.
post #48 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
I live in Ontario were our roads this time of year are covered in snow. Accidents are extremely common. I had winter tires and winter rims but due to tire places being booked up I havent got them on the vehicle yet. So driving with all wheel drive sometimes, it helps. But I still mostly drive 2 wheel drive and have only got stuck once and it was yesterday and 100% my fault. I drove into a semi plowed area beside 2 snow banks when I got home to plow my drive way. I plowed my driveway with my ATV than went to move my vehicle into my driveway and replow the spot on the street where my vehicle was. I put the Jeep into 4 wheel drive snow. This was a mistake. While backing up some tires spun while others didnt and it caused me to crawl sideways into the snow bank (the one caused by the street plow) I was hung up going back and forth for a while until I was able to push over to the right enough to punch it straight back. To do this I put the vehicle in 4wheel drive sand mode where the wheels give equal power to each wheel. worked like a charm. After I was free and parked in my driveway I plowed that area good and cleared both banks. I've slid a couple times while driving due to snow packed tired and snow on the road but it has never put me or the vehicle in harms way.. and in that instance I was driving faster than I should have been. Luckily I slid into a empty parking lot where I pretended to take my phone out and make a call... Yeah I tried to play it off like I meant to go off the road.. no big deal..
post #49 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 12:45 PM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Considered the K02's but they are much heaver then stock, that is why I went with the Yohohama Geolandar A/T-S. I was afraid that the K02 were to heavy and would cause problems down the line. Yoho's are close to weight of stock and so far have been outstanding in deep snow and ice.
post #50 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Smile

Quote:
got them done today jellys it rides sooooooooooo goood a little verrrry little noise but they look and ride great ...... More pix to follow it was a busy day for me

elfs they look fantastic, great tire, great choice, you'll be very happy, we love ours as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page