Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Rear seat space?

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Zachary Dean Whiteman 
#1 ·
Hello,
I'm very much interested in a 2017 Latitude 4x4. I've read reviews and some say theres very little space in the back seat and some say that theres a good amount of room. I have a 6 year old in a booster seat and a 2 month old in a rear facing seat. I was wondering from your experience, do you think there would be any problem fitting those two seats in the back seat?

#3 ·
the one way u can be for sure if they will fit is to bring the seats and the the kids to the dealership , youd be suprised the dealers will probly help u install them

every1 can say what they want , but a true test will let you see for yourself if its enough for you and your needs .

best of luck

#4 ·
Have a six year old who is about 48" tall and in a booster. Fits fine. The rear facing seat is going to be the issue, and its all going to depend on the shape of the seat, the car and the adjustment of the front seats. For example the rear facing seats we used with the kid fit fine in a versa wagon, Kia soul, and a Hyundai Elantra with me riding shotgun at 6'7". In my Subaru legacy, you couldn't have the front seat all the way back, and it didn't fit at all in the in laws Ford focus.

Dedicated rear facing seats fit more cars, convertibles are a compromise and less friendly on car fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.