Popular Renegade colors?? - Page 2 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 21Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Thanks for feedback! I think i'm leaning towards the Anvil or Mojave Sand, but are these two colors available under the Trail Hawk? The Renegade looks very smart with the Anvil paint but I would love this to go hand in hand with the Trail hawk upgrades.
tony likes this.
AllFours is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Willy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 831
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERenegade View Post
I think the orange will look great with the brown/white, and orange bezels. Halloween Renegade!
x2 Orange was my fav in person. Mind you I only saw orange, silver and white...

I never liked the Red in the banner, the Anvil/blueish paint is pretty as well...
Willy is offline  
post #13 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,445
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFours View Post
Thanks for feedback! I think i'm leaning towards the Anvil or Mojave Sand, but are these two colors available under the Trail Hawk? The Renegade looks very smart with the Anvil paint but I would love this to go hand in hand with the Trail hawk upgrades.
Although you'll be paying a good amount for the trailhawk, it's worth it IMO. Overall not a cheap Jeep but if you love it enough, it's worth it
tony is offline  
 
post #14 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Senior Member
 
First Name: Bryan
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Eastern PA, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,479
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Garage
I just wish the Trailhawk came with a manual transmission.

Vehicles:
2015 Renegade Trailhawk - Silver (Glacier Metallic)
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
2014 H-D Road King
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T (traded)
bwbike is offline  
post #15 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 597
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
The choices are Anvil, Commando, Mojave sand and the wild card is Sierra Blue.

I have seen the red and orange in person and I don't like red. The orange is cool but not for a bug out vehicle which I want to build. It just screams "Hear I am!". The configurator pictures suck when it comes to realism. You can just never tell by pictures until you see them in real life.

1. If the Commando is the same pea green that is not the Fiat, them the answer is "no".

2.Anvil is a good possibility.

3.Mojave would be perfect for where I live because is in the desert and actually live next to the Mojave desert. However if it is a light beige like I saw on a Dodge cargo van, then it will be a no go.

4. Sierra Blue is a wild card. Kind of loud for what I want to do but is a great contrast with the black trim.

I just wish they had a flat black. If they did it would be the hands down winner!
Indiana Jones is offline  
post #16 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 952
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
The choices are Anvil, Commando, Mojave sand and the wild card is Sierra Blue.

I have seen the red and orange in person and I don't like red. The orange is cool but not for a bug out vehicle which I want to build. It just screams "Hear I am!". The configurator pictures suck when it comes to realism. You can just never tell by pictures until you see them in real life.

1. If the Commando is the same pea green that is not the Fiat, them the answer is "no".

2.Anvil is a good possibility.

3.Mojave would be perfect for where I live because is in the desert and actually live next to the Mojave desert. However if it is a light beige like I saw on a Dodge cargo van, then it will be a no go.

4. Sierra Blue is a wild card. Kind of loud for what I want to do but is a great contrast with the black trim.

I just wish they had a flat black. If they did it would be the hands down winner!
So you aren't looking to completely stand out, but are you looking to blend in? It seems like the Mojave sand color would blend in with the surroundings if you live in a desert. I think the Sierra Blue could be a good choice. The green could also be nice, but it is hard for me to say as every picture I see of it, it looks a little different. Need to see it in person.
Jeepers is offline  
post #17 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 597
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
So you aren't looking to completely stand out, but are you looking to blend in? It seems like the Mojave sand color would blend in with the surroundings if you live in a desert. I think the Sierra Blue could be a good choice. The green could also be nice, but it is hard for me to say as every picture I see of it, it looks a little different. Need to see it in person.
I agree.... Every picture, or video I see the colors take on a different hue. I'm just going to have to wait.
Indiana Jones is offline  
post #18 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwbike View Post
I just wish the Trailhawk came with a manual transmission.
Yeah, that's kind of disappointing. I don't see why these options are not available throughout the model range.
AllFours is offline  
post #19 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Senior Member
 
First Name: Bryan
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Eastern PA, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,479
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Garage
It shouldn't be too much longer and we'll all get to see some in person.

Vehicles:
2015 Renegade Trailhawk - Silver (Glacier Metallic)
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
2014 H-D Road King
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T (traded)
bwbike is offline  
post #20 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Member
 
Conrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
live next to the Mojave desert.
This is great, I have not got a ways to go off-road. But why is such a small Renegade interesting for you? I would buy the biggest SUV I can get.

Google translator is my friend.
Jeep Renegade Limited, Model 2016, 4WD, 9 speed, CommandView
Conrad is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



  Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep Renegade Colors & Models: Which Color Are You Planning To Order? rambo Purchases and Orders 47 03-31-2016 12:44 PM
Colors you wish the Renegade came in andrew_l_s Jeep Renegade General Discussion 16 02-01-2015 05:12 AM
Jeeps becoming really, really popular in the US Jeepers Other Jeep Talk 9 08-08-2014 04:50 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off