Popular Renegade colors?? - Page 3 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 21Likes

post #21 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 12:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
This is great, I have not got a ways to go off-road. But why is such a small Renegade interesting for you? I would buy the biggest SUV I can get.
Gas mileage. I do plan on getting an older Cherokee for the most serious stuff. With the Renegade, I can do my 80 mile commute to and from work. Then if I have a ruff day at work, I can go tromping off into the desert and fire off some rounds on my way home from work... Shooting is such great therapy for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERenegade View Post
I think the orange will look great with the brown/white, and orange bezels. Halloween Renegade!
That it will, I think all of those together are referred to as complementary colors, great mix of colors to have all blended together.
NERenegade likes this.
post #23 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Orange just seems like it might stand out a bit too much for me. It's a bold color to pull off. Many of the other colors are also bold but orange is just a color that really sticks out in both its shade and hue. I'd rather go with blue or yellow if I want to draw some eyes.
post #24 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
I wish there was a color option or options to get the black fenders, side skirts, front and back bumper to be painted in the same color as the color Renegade you choose. All white Renegade would look clean!
post #25 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFours View Post
I wish there was a color option or options to get the black fenders, side skirts, front and back bumper to be painted in the same color as the color Renegade you choose. All white Renegade would look clean!
There is...it is called black. =)

Scott
NERenegade and orthoguy like this.

2015 Anvil Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
post #26 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-15-2015, 03:36 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
I chose the white, (the first white car I've ever owned) because it really stood out for me, and it makes the car seem bigger and of course the orange and white interior really suited the car so I think I have the best combo, however I do like the green, but not the interior , all personal choice I guess.
post #27 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-15-2015, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

First Name: Kevin
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
Garage
Personally I avoid white and black. No other reason apart from the fact they are the worst colours to keep clean. Had black cars and when detailed the finish was like glass. Leave the car outdoors for 20 mins and it showed up every speck of dust. I have seen the Renegade in black, blue, white, red and orange. Black and blue on the road and the orange and white at the dealership. However, I do have strong leanings towards the yellow. Also like the blue and 'er indoors likes the orange. Yellow it is then. Or blue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Enjoying my Renegade Longitude 1.4 turbo. Order one, you know you want to.....
post #28 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-15-2015, 07:11 AM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinfourlegs View Post
Personally I avoid white and black. No other reason apart from the fact they are the worst colours to keep clean. Had black cars and when detailed the finish was like glass. Leave the car outdoors for 20 mins and it showed up every speck of dust. I have seen the Renegade in black, blue, white, red and orange. Black and blue on the road and the orange and white at the dealership. However, I do have strong leanings towards the yellow. Also like the blue and 'er indoors likes the orange. Yellow it is then. Or blue.
Not going to disagree with black being worst color. But on a sports car it's everything. A dirty black Jeep is a sign of having fun!
hoodoo, twospirits and Hdreserve like this.

2015 TH Black Renegade
2014 Softail Slim 103Ci Stage 4 109HP 117TQ (The Mistress)
post #29 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 12:16 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I have a TH in Anvil, a color that is virtually impossible to describe. It's maybe a high gloss mix of grey and blue. My wife calls it subtle classy. It does not scream at you like red, orange, or yellow, but it is so different that it definitely makes you look twice. Been driving the lakes region of NH for two months and have yet to see another Renegade on the road.
post #30 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 10:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have seen all the colors in person. My personal faves:

1. Commando
2. Anvil

I had to see the colors in person to choose, especially these two unusual colors. I got the Commando, but the Anvil was a close second. The Commando just seemed like the right color for a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. It's similar to army green, or olive drab.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page