Popular Renegade colors?? - Jeep Renegade Forum
 21Likes

post #1 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 12:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Popular Renegade colors??

I'm looking into getting a Renegade in the near future but i'm very picky and choosy when it comes to the colors. I know seeing a Renegade in person will make my decision more clear but what color does everyone think the Renegade looks best in?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 01:34 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
On the configurator I think Commando Green and Mojave Sand look awesome, but in real photos I've seen the colors look pretty bad, so I think I'm going with Anvil. I also like the Sierra Blue but my gf hates it so anvil it is :P
JRC likes this.
post #3 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 01:40 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFours View Post
I'm looking into getting a Renegade in the near future but i'm very picky and choosy when it comes to the colors. I know seeing a Renegade in person will make my decision more clear but what color does everyone think the Renegade looks best in?

Thanks
I think it looks best in Red, Black, and Silver. The Blue would be my fav if it was just a tad darker blue. Course maybe in person i'll like the blue but so far it just a little to light... also i know this isnt your question but something that bothers me is why does the limited and Trailhawk (higher up models) have less interior color choices. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

post #4 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 02:22 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
In person, I have seen Red, Orange, White, Green. I would not get for me Red or White. Centainly, Green looks worst in person than the configuration, but I don't dislike it.
I love Orange, but it doesn't match so good with the red parts of the Trailhawk model, which I want to get. Orange rocks with the black parts of the car, roof, dome and even black army starts on doors.
So maybe I'll get my car on Green or Anvil, I still don't know.
Another color I dislike on photos is the Mojave Sand, makes me no feeling. And the same happens with White or Silver.
post #5 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 07:01 PM

First Name: Bryan
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Garage
If I get one, it will be Mojave Sand and a 1.4T (manual) Lattitude. I want to drive one before I decide if the 1.4T is for me.

Vehicles:
2015 Renegade Trailhawk - Silver (Glacier Metallic)
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
2014 H-D Road King
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T (traded)
post #6 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwbike View Post
If I get one, it will be Mojave Sand and a 1.4T (manual) Lattitude. I want to drive one before I decide if the 1.4T is for me.
Great color and it seems that may be one of the more uncommon ones, you'll stand out
post #7 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 08:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFours View Post
I'm looking into getting a Renegade in the near future but i'm very picky and choosyr when it comes to the colors. I know seeing a Renegade in person will make my decision more clear but what color does everyone think the Renegade looks best in?

Thanks
Yellow can be a cool looking color and then again some shades of yellow are just horrible. The Fiat 500 looks great in yellow. However the Fiat 500L is a horrible yellow, my opinion mind you. A Hummer looks great in yellow while some VW bugs look bad in yellow. Same thing with some shades of orange. I'll have to wait until I see a Renegade in yellow and in orange to see how this car looks in these colors.
post #8 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 08:43 PM

First Name: Bryan
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Garage
I can hardly stand the wait to see any color of Renegade. And as soon as I see one, I will want to take it for a test drive.

Vehicles:
2015 Renegade Trailhawk - Silver (Glacier Metallic)
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
2014 H-D Road King
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T (traded)
post #9 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 01:16 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwbike View Post
I can hardly stand the wait to see any color of Renegade. And as soon as I see one, I will want to take it for a test drive.
Here Here
post #10 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 11:37 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
I think the orange will look great with the brown/white, and orange bezels. Halloween Renegade!
Willy, tony and Eric5273 like this.

Current vehicle: 2003 Jeep Liberty - 200K with a goal of 300K.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page