Average Wait Time for Custom Order - Jeep Renegade Forum
 68Likes

post #1 of 150 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Post Average Wait Time for Custom Order

I've been actively, if quietly, following everyone who has special ordered their vehicles to guestimate when my special order will arrive. It helps that many of you have used the same username on JeepGarages for tracking (myself included). I think some of the orders that appear to be pending on JeepGarages have been delivered. That makes me hopeful that my wait is at least halfway over. I ordered my Renegade on June 22nd.

If you special ordered your vehicle and have received it can you post the following?
How long for delivery of your Jeep Renegade at the dealership ?

-State, Province, or country

-Date of your order

-Model details, packages, My Sky.

-Date Received

Last edited by Lackadazikal; 05-25-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 150 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 01:17 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by renren View Post
1. How long of a wait?
2. Did you get My Sky?
3. What state do you live in?

Thanks!
Ordered 6/2/15, and the order status hasn't been updated by FCA since 6/20. I'm afraid that it will just show up one day at the dealer.

MySky
Massachusetts
post #3 of 150 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 02:08 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Ordered 05/28, rec'd VIN# 07/01, finally rec'd a due date of Sept 1st +/-
Latitude 4x4 1.4l 6 speed orange/black w/ no additional options
ordered in South Eastern PA

Although there are now about 2 dozen vehicles that match this description w/in 200miles
so I may have my dealer bring in one of those as I am beyond anxious...
may even be able to get one this week.

post #4 of 150 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 03:01 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by renren View Post
1. How long of a wait?
2. Did you get My Sky?
3. What state do you live in?
My wife & I test drove on 4/1, made a downpayment & filled out order paperwork same day: a TH for me, & a 4x4 Limited for her, both with MySky, tow options, leather, 9 speaker system.

Order was formally placed by dealership on 4/19

Received word from JeepCares in this forum that my TH arrived in San Diego (I believe on 6/28), but jeepgarage.org shows it as still in Belgium. No word yet on my wife's Limited, thought the dealer claims it is in San Diego. the other site also shows hers as still in Belgium. Jeep's online chat says both vehicles are still having options added, which is funny/nuts/frustrating.

I live in remote Northern California (Humboldt County), a good 5~6 hour drive from San Francisco. Dealer says it could takes a few weeks until there is a car hauler available & willing to bring new vehicles up from down south.
post #5 of 150 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudcatca View Post
My wife & I test drove on 4/1, made a downpayment & filled out order paperwork same day: a TH for me, & a 4x4 Limited for her, both with MySky, tow options, leather, 9 speaker system.

Order was formally placed by dealership on 4/19

Received word from JeepCares in this forum that my TH arrived in San Diego (I believe on 6/28), but jeepgarage.org shows it as still in Belgium. No word yet on my wife's Limited, thought the dealer claims it is in San Diego. the other site also shows hers as still in Belgium. Jeep's online chat says both vehicles are still having options added, which is funny/nuts/frustrating.

I live in remote Northern California (Humboldt County), a good 5~6 hour drive from San Francisco. Dealer says it could takes a few weeks until there is a car hauler available & willing to bring new vehicles up from down south.
In this day and age, when you are able to track the location of a $8.88 LED light bulb purchased on Amazon.com and sent through a 3rd party shipping company, it is beyond strange that it is hard for a company to tell you where your $25k-$30k order is.
davebwi, renren, 26921 and 1 others like this.
post #6 of 150 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

That is so frustrating. I have been reading your posts about your tracking of the vehicles. I hadn't seen anything lately so I was hoping that you got yours delivered finally. You're right. How can it be so difficult to track these things - especially since it seems Jeep had a perfectly fine tracking system a few years ago. I wonder what happened there.

I hope you get your Jeeps soon! You've waited long enough.

I'm going to try to curb my obsessive refreshing of the Jeep Garage website status since it looks like it may be October until I get mine. I was hoping to enjoy the last days of summer with mine.
post #7 of 150 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

It seems like there is no pattern to updates in the system for most custom orders. Mine went to Salerno, IT 7/12 and has been sitting there ever since. Everyone else that has that line item seems to move on to the next step a few days later. I guess every order is different. Sigh.
davebwi likes this.
post #8 of 150 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 11:51 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Question about order times?

I looking to order a TH in the coming days, and I was wondering what order times people experienced?
post #9 of 150 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 01:36 AM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
I ordered mine on 5/29 and it should be at the dealer any day now. It actually was just 30 miles away yesterday but was on a rail car heading to St. Louis to be unloaded onto a car carrier. I am pretty sure they have stopped accepting orders for 2015's. Not sure when they will open up the ordering for 2016 so may want to check your dealer to see if they can find one with the what you are wanting so you don't have to wait.

2015 TH Black Renegade
2014 Softail Slim 103Ci Stage 4 109HP 117TQ (The Mistress)
post #10 of 150 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 02:29 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Thanks for the info, the dealers near me are saying that the orders will close next week sometime, so hopefully they are right.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page