Sam's Wholesale Club $500 Jeep Rebate Coupon - Jeep Renegade Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2017, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sam's Wholesale Club $500 Jeep Rebate Coupon

I looked all over & didn't see anything about this so I thought I would share. A car salesman friend of mine told me Sam's Wholesale offers discounts on some car models & Jeep Renegade is one of them. All you do is go here https://samsclub.truecar.com/samsclub-landing.html & start the process. It's fast. You just sign in to your account, let them know what car you are buying, & print a coupon!

You don't actually buy through Sam's. You print a coupon & take it to the dealership you are buying from & you get the money off. I got a coupon for $500 off. Hec that's worth buying a Sam's membership for a year just to get the coupon. I also think the dealer gave me another $1K in local incentives because I presented them with the Sam's Club rebate as my total rebate jumped from $1500 to $3000 after I gave them the coupon!

I had no clue this offer was out there & I was very thankful to the friend who told me about it so... I thought I would pass it on!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I tried to use it and while it's perfectly valid, my dealer had already knocked off $2500, $500 of which was a special deal discount. So when I presented the Sams Club coupon, I was told that if I wanted to use it, it would take the place of the $500 deal special discount. I really dislike car dealers.

Thank you for the heads up though. I search around and found a Sam's Club membership deal that included a $25 gift card. So in the end, the membership only cost me $20.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page