10Likes

post #71 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-28-2015, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty42 View Post
Somebody's got a complex.

I've enjoyed the debate back and forth and have agreed with both sides on numerous points, but it's statements like the one above that is just egotistical, pointless, and just trolling for a response.
I suggest you reread the posts, since I am not going to bother to reiterate what was actually said above it. There was no ego being thrown around anywhere, baiting and trolling works both was bud.

However, like was said in the other thread this will be my last post here and in the other thread .I bid you all a do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-28-2015, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnaXT View Post
I suggest you reread the posts, since I am not going to bother to reiterate what was actually said above it. There was no ego being thrown around anywhere, baiting and trolling works both was bud.

However, like was said in the other thread this will be my last post here and in the other thread .I bid you all a do.
Thank God.
post #73 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-28-2015, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnaXT View Post

I wasn't baiting and thought you left anyway. When you throw out claims that your raptor can do more than any of us have ever done, well that's just big mouth talk. Your Raptor's larger turning radius means it won't be able to do everything a wrangler can in a tight course/trail. However, there are things I'm sure the Raptor can do that a Wrangler might not. It's all relative to what kind of trail and everything you're on and what is required or needed. You claim to not have an ego, but you keep talking about your big bad Raptor and how much better it is and can do more than what ANY of us can do. I had no dog in this fight until you start that kind of talk about any of us.

And it's "adieu" not "a do"
Lackadazikal, syzygy and lamont like this.

post #74 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-29-2015, 06:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty42 View Post
I wasn't baiting and thought you left anyway. When you throw out claims that your raptor can do more than any of us have ever done, well that's just big mouth talk. Your Raptor's larger turning radius means it won't be able to do everything a wrangler can in a tight course/trail. However, there are things I'm sure the Raptor can do that a Wrangler might not. It's all relative to what kind of trail and everything you're on and what is required or needed. You claim to not have an ego, but you keep talking about your big bad Raptor and how much better it is and can do more than what ANY of us can do. I had no dog in this fight until you start that kind of talk about any of us.

And it's "adieu" not "a do"
Nice, make me out to be the bad guy, I suggest you re read the posts as I did not bring my Raptor into it until 77 Cherokee made some comments about his Cherokee and that it could do more than the Forester. It was comparing two non comparable things. I said so what is your point, my Raptor can do that as well but you are comparing two unlike things. I have no problem with the Renegade it was just when I started to read the posts about Subaru and the comments it was obvious that they were not accurate.

Not trying to rile any of you all up about your decisions. Subaru makes a fine car/ suv, they may not be your cup of tea but to each their own. I see very few Renegades on the roads. **** I see very few new cars on the roads with the exceptions of Kias and Hyundais. Again, not trying to offend any one just trying to defend Subaru and the brand. Others here that truly know Subaru knows what they can do and probably take all the fan boy comments about them with a grain of salt.

The Raptor comment was not the main jest of anything in that post, it was comparing Subarus to Jeeps offerings. How they compare and contrast. The Raptor is a baja truck so I doubt it could do things like the Wrangler could. All models have their strengths and weaknesses and I was not putting down any of your all choices in rides.

Carry on and peace be with you all...... c ya.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page