(1) Stock Trialhawk Tire Size is 215/65R17.
(2) Best Fit to Avoid getting Jeep Factory Warranty declared Void?
(3) The 225 size tire is .4" wider, .2" on the inner side that may cause rubbing.
(4) The 235 size will require New Rims or Wheel Spacers to avoid rubbing.
(5) 1010tires Recommends to be +/- 3% in Diameter Variance to your stock tires:
(6) The combined Tire and Wheel Weight, if it exceeds stock, may have a negative impact on drivetrain wear.
(7) Jeep lists the Falken Wildpeak in the Renegade literature and they claim it is being developed.