Advice:When to call it quits on my beloved 2015 Trailhawk? - Page 2 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 8Likes

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 10:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwelmas View Post
In the meantime, I test drove the Subaru Crosstrek and the Mazda CX-5. The CX-5 was a wonderful drive--so smooth! The Crosstrek was fun, but the engine was really noisy. I gave them both serious consideration, but then I got back in Jenny, gave her dashboard a little pat and said, "Wonderful to see you again, ole gurl," started her up, and my heart melted.

Damn. Ain't love grand?

I'm crossing my fingers for us, hoping we'll be off on our next adventure soon, but if she acts up again, ya'll will be the first to know.

~k
Don't exactly sound like "love" to me....

While she was sick in the hospital, you quickly stepped out checking other rides....kinda hasty for true love, no ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Pie View Post
Don't exactly sound like "love" to me....

While she was sick in the hospital, you quickly stepped out checking other rides....kinda hasty for true love, no ?
Mud Pie,

I don't think I ever said it was true love but, still, I feel ya.

Jenny wasn't sick--she threw a tranny tantrum--and while she was getting herself "checked," I did indeed step out on my sweet gurl, and I had a good time doing it, too. But in the end, I returned to her, warts and all, because the others paled in comparison. (well, kinda. there is a lot to be said for a smooth transmission.)

We're taking things slowly, gear by gear...and only time will tell if we were meant to be together....

Thanks for comments, Mud Pie.

Love is a many-splendored (and fickle) thing!

~k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List