Trailhawk Rear bumper mods - Page 2 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 8Likes

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 10:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaconroy33 View Post
That roof rack was on Amazon, the Tyger Super Duty XL. It does REQUIRE you have the cross bars, I also got those on Amazon. I can vouch that the roof rack is strong as all get out and stands up to weather like a champ! I literally climbed my ladder, stood on the rack (I weigh in at about 185lbs/84kg) and loaded it for my road trip from St. Paul, MN to San Antonio, TX. On the return trip we ran into rain, that turned into freezing rain, that then turned into snow with rain, that then turned into purely snow. Road salt, road sanding, cold, all forms of precipitation and it holds up TOUGH!

Cross Bars:
BRIGHTLINES 2015-2019 Jeep Renegade Aero Crossbars Roof Racks https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BL264KL..._TwruCb33JRGXR

Roof Rack:
Tyger Super Duty Roof Cargo Basket (L 68" x W 41" x H 8") Luggage Carrier Rack with Removable Extension Kit | with Wind Fairing https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBTEKXM..._CpruCbE5CXCXC

Great mods, man I thought my Renny looked good, wow yours is sublime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 10:56 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Thanks man! It took a lot of time research and a few pretty pennies to build it exactly the way I want... But entirely worth it because I don't want to be lumped in with all the soccer mom's who drive fully loaded to the hilt Rubicon Wranglers. I love the look, and the functionality is there as well. I've had it off road on multiple occasions in the Minnesota Northwoods unlike all the soccer mom's in the "prestigious" community I work for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Smith View Post
Great mods, man I thought my Renny looked good, wow yours is sublime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 05:32 PM

First Name: Peter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Medic17TH
If you price out the factory hitch as an add on after the purchase its quite a bit less. My dealership quoted me over 2k for parts and install.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page