• 1 Post By thro1
  • 1 Post By MADNESS Autoworks
  • 1 Post By RevEng

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-01-2018, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
2.4L Madness Autoflash and GoPedal review

I purchased both the Autoflash and Gopedal last week for my 2017 Trailhawk 2.4L. I've had some time now to give them an honest review. Overall, I'm very pleased. The transmission shift map is much faster, down shifts much quicker. The Autoflash has gotten rid of many (but not all) of the 4-5 gear "thumps" from the transmission. The Gopedal makes the responsiveness of the pedal so much lighter. In performance mode, you need only feather the pedal to roll out the rpm's instead of mashing full down and hoping it finds a gear some day. It's so much more responsive than stock and climbs hills much easier too. I purchased the bluetooth Gopedal model and it's very easy to operate and change settings. It all goes back to stock if needed too. Very happy customer all and all.
On the downside.....they aren't cheap to buy and I'm going through gas much faster with the new ease of acceleration. The Gopedal does have an Eco mode if you need to stay frugal at the pump.
The Autoflash does not start the transmission in first gear....i was hoping it would. Lastly, remember these mods don't add HP or Torque, they just make what you have more user friendly. Don't expect crazy gains.
Thanks all.....I'll post new info if I come across anything from the mods.
DCHARTIER likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-02-2018, 03:44 AM

First Name: Mrsig
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Thanks for posting.

Me 07 JKUSR, CEO of Black Sheep 4x4s org
White Jeep Club Member # 137
To see my mods or Jeep in action go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wife
2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4x4 2.4L, 9 speed Auto.
White Jeep Club Member # BU01

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-02-2018, 11:14 AM
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thro1 View Post
I purchased both the Autoflash and Gopedal last week for my 2017 Trailhawk 2.4L. I've had some time now to give them an honest review. Overall, I'm very pleased. The transmission shift map is much faster, down shifts much quicker. The Autoflash has gotten rid of many (but not all) of the 4-5 gear "thumps" from the transmission. The Gopedal makes the responsiveness of the pedal so much lighter. In performance mode, you need only feather the pedal to roll out the rpm's instead of mashing full down and hoping it finds a gear some day. It's so much more responsive than stock and climbs hills much easier too. I purchased the bluetooth Gopedal model and it's very easy to operate and change settings. It all goes back to stock if needed too. Very happy customer all and all.
On the downside.....they aren't cheap to buy and I'm going through gas much faster with the new ease of acceleration. The Gopedal does have an Eco mode if you need to stay frugal at the pump.
The Autoflash does not start the transmission in first gear....i was hoping it would. Lastly, remember these mods don't add HP or Torque, they just make what you have more user friendly. Don't expect crazy gains.
Thanks all.....I'll post new info if I come across anything from the mods.

We're glad to hear that you are enjoying the Autoflash and GOPedal in your Jeep Renegade!

Yes, it can be much easier to 'accidently' burn more gas. That pick and go becomes addiciting but we've had customers report MPG increases of 10% from stock with the ECO Mode.

The Autoflash software can also be considered a smart software. Meaning, it adapts to your transmission and driving over time.
Jamie Smith likes this.

Check out
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 03:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I have the GoPedal and I'm completely happy with it. I highly recommend it.
MADNESS Autoworks likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 11:57 AM
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevEng View Post
I have the GoPedal and I'm completely happy with it. I highly recommend it.
RevEng,

Thank you for the positive review and feedback.

The GOPedal is one of our highest selling item and our customers rave about them!

They come with a 30-day money back guarantee -- if you are not completely satisfied with it, simply return it for a refund.

Check out
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page