First Name: Mr.
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Southeast Michigan
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
2016 Renegade 75th Anniversary Edition (1.4L + M6) For Sale
Hey folks, it's time for me to add a larger vehicle to the fleet. That's likely to be a larger Jeep and it means my 2016 Renegade 75th Anniversary model is for sale. This car is equipped with the 1.4L turbo engine and 6-speed manual transmission. If you've been looking for a manual transmission Renegade you probably already know that this is no longer offered as of the 2019 model year. Here's your chance at a super-clean example with some very nice equipment.
This has been a great car: Fun to drive, economical, surprisingly roomy and capable, unbeatable in any kind of weather, never in an accident and no damage.
For those who are not acquainted with the 75th Anniversary model, it starts off with the Latitude trim level and adds:
- MySky dual sunroof for open-air driving. Open one or both roof panels and you're driving in the elements. Includes a fitted, padded case to hold the roof panels when they are removed
- Beats Premium Audio system. 9 speakers, including a powered sub-woofer, all driven by 506 wattsm of amplified audio power. There are also two USB inputs/charging ports, an AUX input, Bluetooth connectivity and hands-free calling.
- 18-inch bronze-tint alloy wheels and 225/55-R18 radial tires.
- Special cloth upholstery with contrasting stitching.
- Unique Bronze tinted trim, including: grille inserts and fog light trim, roof rails, taillight trim, wheels, and interior trim bezels.
- Outside mirrors with integrated signals.
- Special 75th Anniversary badging.
My car also has:
- The 6.5-inch Uconnect Navigation system with touch screen and voice input. The system also includes a 5-year subscription to SiriusXM Travel Link and SiriusXM Traffic information and assistance.
- A full set of Mopar front-and-rear all-weather floor mats plus a matching cargo area mat. Original carpet mats also included
- A full diameter spare tire, jack and related equipment (instead of just an inflation kit with tire sealant).
My car has only 16,500 miles. It's white with a tan/black interior. The Renegade is under the factory 3-year/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty through the end of March 2020. Service is up-to-date and has always been performed on time and in full. The car has no problems that I'm aware of; the body, interior, tires and everything else is in excellent condition.
I'm asking $17,250 for the car. It's located in Rochester, Michigan. I can offer some flexibility for delivery or a meet-up within a reasonable distance. I'll also submit it for an inspection at a dealer or mechanic of your choice, at your cost. And I''d be happy to answer any questions and take more pictures on request.