Jeep Renegade Forum - View Single Post - Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - 1.4L / 2.4L
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
MADNESS Autoworks
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsig View Post
Will it change the TPMS or turn it off? Will it correct the speedometer for bigger tire?
Thanks
Hi there Mrsig,

Actually the GoPedal strictly deals with your Throttle Response so it will not effect anything dealing with your TPMS or your Speedo. Let me know what other questions you might have and I'll do my best to help you out! Trust me, you'll love this product!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepetto View Post
Coupon Code!!!!!!
Hi there Jeepetto! Actually we're running a special for all forum customers who order through me directly. Email me [email protected] and I'll be able to apply a 10% discount to your entire order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkalkofen View Post
So what's the difference between this and the MaxPower ECM? Is the GoPedal just a simpler, less complicated and capable system?
Good question! Actually the GoPedal strictly deals with your Throttle Response, the ECM provides you with more actual Power and Torque so combine the 2 together for the ultimate set up!

Trust me, even if you add just the ECM for starters and increase your overall power, the GoPedal will still add that needed responsiveness to the throttle that will be lacking and really improve your driving experience! Remember, there's a reason why the GoPedal and MAXPower comes with a guarantee!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,

Joseph
Sales Manager
MADNESS Autoworks
[email protected]

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]

Search Tags for this Page

jeep renegade forum

renegade forum
2015 jeep renegade forum
2015 renegade forum
2015 jeep renegade