Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - 1.4L / 2.4L - Page 2 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 6Likes

post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 02:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My tracking number says it should be here around Tuesday!!
MADNESS Autoworks likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 06:22 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
A question on these products--does the installation of either a GoPedal or ECM affect the warranty? If I take the Jeep in for service and they plug it into a scanner, will it throw codes because of the additions?
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
A question on these products--does the installation of either a GoPedal or ECM affect the warranty? If I take the Jeep in for service and they plug it into a scanner, will it throw codes because of the additions?
Your dealer cannot void your warranty because you have installed an aftermarket part. The Magnuson-Moss warranty act prohibits a manufacture from voiding your warranty just because you have installed aftermarket parts. The dealer must show the aftermarket part was the cause of the factory part failure. Not before only after and only if it caused the failure. And even then you do not lose your warranty you lose your warranty on the part that failed not the while car.

The beauty of the GOPedal and our ecm is that they are not permanent and do not leave a trace once removed. So if you feel safer returning your car to stock before bringing it in for service, you can remove those two items and they won't leave a trace.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 08:30 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS Autoworks View Post

The beauty of the GOPedal and our ecm is that they are not permanent and do not leave a trace once removed. So if you feel safer returning your car to stock before bringing it in for service, you can remove those two items and they won't leave a trace.
That's the important part of the answer. I'm in "Canada, so Magnuson-Moss doesn't apply. I'd just as soon not give the dealer any cause for complaint, in the event I ever do take it in for service.
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 10:52 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
I know when I get my GOPEDAL I'm gonna remove it before any trips to the dealership. I'm even gonna take out my K&N and drop the factory filter back in. I had way too many encounters with corporate VW, although Chevrolet wasn't too bad.

Although I'll be rocking the pro lift eibach springs, oh well. Smh.
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-16-2016, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
That's the important part of the answer. I'm in "Canada, so Magnuson-Moss doesn't apply. I'd just as soon not give the dealer any cause for complaint, in the event I ever do take it in for service.
I couldn't agree with you more. That's the beauty of both the ECU and the GoPedal. Literally it just takes a few moments and you're totally back to stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeinDE View Post
I know when I get my GOPEDAL I'm gonna remove it before any trips to the dealership. I'm even gonna take out my K&N and drop the factory filter back in. I had way too many encounters with corporate VW, although Chevrolet wasn't too bad.

Although I'll be rocking the pro lift eibach springs, oh well. Smh.
Trust me, a lot of our clients feel the same way! In my eyes it's always better to be safe than have to be asked a load of questions especially when these products aren't that difficult to install/remove!

Let us know what you think about that GoPedal once you have her on!

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-28-2016, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Hesitant to grab a GOPedal? There's no reason to be! The GOPedal comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a full refund!

Click here to find the GOPedal that suits your vehicle!

Check out

post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 12:28 PM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS Autoworks View Post
I couldn't agree with you more. That's the beauty of both the ECU and the GoPedal. Literally it just takes a few moments and you're totally back to stock!

Trust me, a lot of our clients feel the same way! In my eyes it's always better to be safe than have to be asked a load of questions especially when these products aren't that difficult to install/remove!

Let us know what you think about that GoPedal once you have her on!
When I take my Renegade in for normal service, the gopedal control will stay right where it's at; but, I'll turn it off. It's above the cigarette lighter input. I doubt they will even notice it. If they ask what it is, I'll tell them I'm installing a light bar.

The reason it will stay is, when trying to install the gopedal myself, I was able to remove the factory connection easy enough; but, I was unable to get the right angle to install the gopedal connector on the accelerator pedal, and had a speed shop install.

I do like the gopedal though.
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
When I take my Renegade in for normal service, the gopedal control will stay right where it's at; but, I'll turn it off. It's above the cigarette lighter input. I doubt they will even notice it. If they ask what it is, I'll tell them I'm installing a light bar.

The reason it will stay is, when trying to install the gopedal myself, I was able to remove the factory connection easy enough; but, I was unable to get the right angle to install the gopedal connector on the accelerator pedal, and had a speed shop install.

I do like the gopedal though.
It definitely is not necessary to take the GOPedal out every time you go in for service, although it is nice to know that you could if you chose to do so.

Check out

post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-04-2016, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Not only do we offer the GOPedal with a 30 day money back guarantee, we also back this unit up with a Full Two Year Replacement Warranty! There really is no reason to be hesitant!

Check out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page