Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - 1.4L / 2.4L - Page 3 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 6Likes

post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-16-2016, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Worried about reliability of the GOPedal? Don't be! We back this unit up with a Full Two Year Replacement Warranty!

If you have any questions about the GOPedal, please feel free to reach out to us! We will be more than happy to answer your questions

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-27-2016, 03:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Does the GoPedal hold its setting when you turn the vehicle off or do you have to set it every time you start the vehicle?

Randy
=IF DOGS DON'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO=
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-27-2016, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyr5 View Post
Does the GoPedal hold its setting when you turn the vehicle off or do you have to set it every time you start the vehicle?
It holds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-27-2016, 08:44 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Just installed this on my 2.4L....best mod to date. Speedier throttle response and acceleration!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Jeep Renegade 75th Lattitude 4x4

K&N Drop-In / Intake ResonatorDelete / Dynomax 17731 Muffler / Mopar Window Deflectors / Amber LED DRLs / De-Badged / 17x7 Matte MB 14 Wheels / 235/70/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3 / etc
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Garage
Once we installed the GoPedal I can't figure how we drove without it! This mod is a must!
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 05:41 PM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Agreed!

2016 Jeep Renegade 75th Lattitude 4x4

K&N Drop-In / Intake ResonatorDelete / Dynomax 17731 Muffler / Mopar Window Deflectors / Amber LED DRLs / De-Badged / 17x7 Matte MB 14 Wheels / 235/70/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3 / etc
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnttoast View Post
Just installed this on my 2.4L....best mod to date. Speedier throttle response and acceleration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newadventurer View Post
Once we installed the GoPedal I can't figure how we drove without it! This mod is a must!
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnttoast View Post
Agreed!

We appreciate all the feedback!

To anyone who is on the fence on purchasing the MADNESS GOPedal, don't forget we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on this item! If you're not 100% happy with your purchase, simply return it to us for a refund.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-14-2017, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

The GoPedal Strikes again!

We have another happy customer that left us a review on his GoPedal!

"Hey folks, Just want to say thanks again for the GOPedal that I picked up a few months ago, it's been great so far, and probably the best and most straightforward upgrade I could have made to my Jeep Renegade!
5 / 5 stars"

This and other testimonials in this thread proves why this is our most popular upgrade!

Get yours today from MADNESS!

http://madnessautoworks.com/jeep-ren...gopedal-pid529

Check out

post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

We've had a couple customers ask us about install so we made a video!

We are so confident that you will love our MADNESS GOPedal for your Jeep Renegade that we are giving you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a full refund!

For more information follow the link below!

1.4L option
https://madnessautoworks.com/2015-Je...gopedal-pid529

2.4L option
http://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alf...gopedal-pid608
DCHARTIER likes this.

Check out

post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 10:38 PM

First Name: Maxwell Morin
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage
Hello fellow Renegades,

Quick question about the GOPedal. Just received mine and installed it right away. Minus the location, which we could only blame FCA for, it was simple to install. Instant results too. Now, my question is the about the settings correlating to the lights. There are a few pictures of the pedal so I wont post another, but I know there are six spots of lights in a 3 X 3 configuration. The top bar, at least on my revision, from left to right appears to have a green on the left, red in the middle, and orange on the right. After reading the synopses on MADNESS's website there is an eco setting, sport setting, and race setting. I can guess that green is eco, but please inform me of each color and the specific setting related to them.

The bottom row is for sensitivity. However, if you switch to a preset (eco/sport/race) what is the default sensitivity level?

Last question. Could you explain what the specific settings are based upon the three modes and their three sensitivity levels?

Example:
ECO (Increase throttle response from 5% - 10%) Sensitivity Mode 1: 5% Sensitivity Mode 2: 7.5% Sensitivity Mode 3: 10%
Sport (Increase throttle response from 7.5% - 12.5%) Sensitivity Mode 1: 7.5% Sensitivity Mode 2: 10% Sensitivity Mode 3: 12.5%
Race (Increase throttle response from 10% - 15%) Sensitivity Mode 1: 10% Sensitivity Mode 2: 12.5% Sensitivity Mode 3: 15%

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page