6Likes

post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-09-2016, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Jeep Renegade MADNESS GOPedal - 1.4L / 2.4L

An upgrade you can feel!

Designed to reduce initial lag, the GOPedal connects to your stock pedal assembly and allows you to choose between settings for different driving styles.

The GOPedal has been designed to make your car more responsive. We have been personally involved in testing, developing and programing this device on our own cars and can inform you that it makes a significant difference in response.

This module has been designed to be fully programmable by you, the user!

You can choose the response settings and the sensitivity to get just the right type of performance out of your Jeep Renegade. Everything is done through one small controller (pictured) that can be placed discretely under or on your dash.

We are so confident that you will love our MADNESS GOPedal for your Jeep Renegade that we are giving you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a full refund!

For more information / additional images click the link below:
https://madnessautoworks.com/index.p...eep%20Renegade

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

As a heads up, our GoPedals are back in stock and ready to ship! Remember, they come with a 30 Day Money Back GUARANTEE so you can literally try out this killer product RISK FREE!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions etc please feel free to give us a call here at the shop and we'll be more than happy to help you out!

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 04:31 AM

First Name: Mrsig
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Will it change the TPMS or turn it off? Will it correct the speedometer for bigger tire?
Thanks

Me 07 JKUSR, CEO of Black Sheep 4x4s org
White Jeep Club Member # 137
To see my mods or Jeep in action go to

Wife
2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4x4 2.4L, 9 speed Auto.
White Jeep Club Member # BU01

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 08:23 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Coupon Code!!!!!!
The Drifter and Mkalkofen like this.

2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 ANVIL aka Jeepetto
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 04:09 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS Autoworks View Post
As a heads up, our GoPedals are back in stock and ready to ship! Remember, they come with a 30 Day Money Back GUARANTEE so you can literally try out this killer product RISK FREE!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions etc please feel free to give us a call here at the shop and we'll be more than happy to help you out!
So what's the difference between this and the MaxPower ECM? Is the GoPedal just a simpler, less complicated and capable system?
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsig View Post
Will it change the TPMS or turn it off? Will it correct the speedometer for bigger tire?
Thanks
Hi there Mrsig,

Actually the GoPedal strictly deals with your Throttle Response so it will not effect anything dealing with your TPMS or your Speedo. Let me know what other questions you might have and I'll do my best to help you out! Trust me, you'll love this product!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepetto View Post
Coupon Code!!!!!!
Hi there Jeepetto! Actually we're running a special for all forum customers who order through me directly. Email me [email protected] and I'll be able to apply a 10% discount to your entire order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkalkofen View Post
So what's the difference between this and the MaxPower ECM? Is the GoPedal just a simpler, less complicated and capable system?
Good question! Actually the GoPedal strictly deals with your Throttle Response, the ECM provides you with more actual Power and Torque so combine the 2 together for the ultimate set up!

Trust me, even if you add just the ECM for starters and increase your overall power, the GoPedal will still add that needed responsiveness to the throttle that will be lacking and really improve your driving experience! Remember, there's a reason why the GoPedal and MAXPower comes with a guarantee!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,

Joseph
Sales Manager
MADNESS Autoworks
[email protected]
Mkalkofen likes this.

Check out

post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
So for someone who is not technically inclined. Is the GoPedal moderately easy to figure out as far as install?
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 11:26 AM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeinDE View Post
So for someone who is not technically inclined. Is the GoPedal moderately easy to figure out as far as install?

It is relatively simple. Basically their is a plug connected to your pedal, this go-device plugs in between your factory gas pedal and the plug that goes to it. Plug and play. Then pick your setting and go. I had similar on my mini cooper.

2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 ANVIL aka Jeepetto
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 07:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeinDE View Post
There's no problem figuring it out. The problem comes in when contorting your body under the dash, and then if you don't have baby hands, it becomes more difficult. I had no problem removing the OEM plug from the accelerator; but, I was having difficulty plugging in the GoPedal connection. If you've worked in tight spots before, and you don't have a problem twisting your wrist/fingers in all directions, you're all set. I just couldn't get that last fraction of an inch of twisting to place the GoPedal connection on; I was like a couple of degrees off.

My solution- I took it to a Speed Shop (with good references) about 70 miles away after I plugged the OEM connector back on the accelerator pedal.

So, when they say it takes 5 minutes, that's B.S.
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Here is our latest review from a satisfied GOPedal user!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Nailat
Hey folks,

Just want to say thanks again for the GOPedal that I picked up a few months ago, it's been great so far, and probably the best and most straightforward upgrade I could have made to my Jeep Renegade!

- Michael Nailat

Check out

Last edited by MADNESS Autoworks; 07-15-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page