Jeep Renegade AutoFlash by MADNESS - Page 3 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 11Likes

post #21 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 08:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Richard View Post
I am 90% sold on it but I have skepticism. Being that I am part of one of the biggest Facebook renegade groups, follow forums such as this and have searched endlessly on the internet for other testimonials with no luck, I have reluctancy to purchase. If this product was as good as it is, outside of the video and reviews on your site or sourced from your site, why can I not find any? I believe there is much potential in this product and may in fact but it. Just know that if it does fall short of all promises, I will leave an honest review saying so. I agree with the masses about the refund policy. Yes I get the ability to duplicate the intellectual properties but there is only so much you can do to mitigate that. Think of how many missed sales you have with the solid reputation and variety of products you carry. If your product is sound, people will buy from you. You can even find cheap universal resistor mods on eBay and other generic sites. People who are wise don't gamble on those. I would even go so far to offer only a partial refund if returned. The fact is there aren't enough in the wild which is keeping people like me from that 10% needed to buy with confidence. I mean you really can't move hardly any as of late. Again, the lack of testimonials anywhere else and speculation on forums and Facebook groups says enough. Any positive information on any have been chimed in by your organization.

Again I really want to buy this product but am afraid if the regret. Someone point me in the right direction.
I agree with you totally. A lot of what they claim to do is much better in the 2016 models. Mine downshifts just fine with hardly any delay. I think FCU will probably keep updating the software until they get it right. There are no reviews other then the one Maddness provided and the one video of the guy on youtube has the comments disabled and really no figures on proof of any gains. Plus you can't even understand the guy half the time. Top off with no warranty. I would never touch this for the kind of money they are asking, but I realized that when they came out with the subwoofer that is way overpriced.

Last edited by jjp735i; 02-24-2017 at 08:24 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Richard View Post
I am 90% sold on it but I have skepticism. Being that I am part of one of the biggest Facebook renegade groups, follow forums such as this and have searched endlessly on the internet for other testimonials with no luck, I have reluctancy to purchase. If this product was as good as it is, outside of the video and reviews on your site or sourced from your site, why can I not find any? I believe there is much potential in this product and may in fact but it. Just know that if it does fall short of all promises, I will leave an honest review saying so. I agree with the masses about the refund policy. Yes I get the ability to duplicate the intellectual properties but there is only so much you can do to mitigate that. Think of how many missed sales you have with the solid reputation and variety of products you carry. If your product is sound, people will buy from you. You can even find cheap universal resistor mods on eBay and other generic sites. People who are wise don't gamble on those. I would even go so far to offer only a partial refund if returned. The fact is there aren't enough in the wild which is keeping people like me from that 10% needed to buy with confidence. I mean you really can't move hardly any as of late. Again, the lack of testimonials anywhere else and speculation on forums and Facebook groups says enough. Any positive information on any have been chimed in by your organization.

Again I really want to buy this product but am afraid if the regret. Someone point me in the right direction.
Rich Richard,

I understand your concern. I addressed part of your concern in another thread that I will repost here:

Most if not all of our comments are disabled on our videos.

Why?

1. If there is a question or a concern that needs to be addressed we'd much rather have our customers call in because that way we can assist right away and have that personal one on one conversation to cater that customer's specific needs or concerns.
2. This also speeds up the process and often time leads to the inquiry being answered the same day rather than having the customer wait for one of our team members to see the inquiry online. If some members have noticed, we haven't had as much activity on the forums as we'd like. We're final stages of getting settled in at our new Texas location and hiring good, honest enthusiasts to join our team.

At the end of the day, we will never sell a product that does not work or over-promise a product.

We do not put up inflated numbers. We simply talk about percentage gains, usable power gains, reliability, customer service, features and warranty back up if the need ever arises.

We've been in business since 2008 and have grown to a team of 20 with two locations. We did not reach this level of success by misleading people.

We value your satisfaction which is why on most products we back up with our Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not fully satisfied with our products or service, we'll refund the purchase price.

Two of our top selling items, the GOPedal and MAXPower ECM are offered with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! Buy it and use it for 30 days. If you do not like it, we will give you a refund. No catch! Just that simple! We know our product is going to perform well and will be reliable.

Unfortunately, this specific product as we stated before we cannot refund. That does not mean we're hiding anything. That does not mean the product isn't good. What we do try to do with this product is make sure we don't over-sell you the product and you feel it under delivers.

If you're not driving your Renegade hard, if you aren't putting it through its paces, if your Renegade has never seen red-line, then this probably isn't for you. We have a lot of other products that are going to work for you.

Here's the thing, we would rather make you as informed as possible and give you feedback and try to get you parts and accessories to make your Renegade the way you want it. We would much rather do that instead of selling you a bunch of parts that won't be suited to your driving style.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]

Last edited by MADNESS Autoworks; 02-27-2017 at 10:09 AM.
post #23 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

We've had a couple of requests from fellow Renegade owners asking for some more feedback from customers regarding some of our products.

Joel, a customer who found us through some of our YouTube videos, brought his Renegade in to get some MADNESS goodies installed on it.

He opted to go with our MADNESS Stage 1 Power Pack for his 2.4L available here: http://madnessautoworks.com//jeep-re...t-tips-pid4549

He was in the shop getting the items installed when we realized it was the perfect opportunity to do a quick video and get some more honest feedback that the community can put a face to. We asked him if he would be willing to take a test drive after getting the parts installed and get his honest feedback on film to share with the community.

Joel agreed to have his reactions filmed and below is the video of him sharing his feedback with the community:

A list of all of our Renegade Power Packs can be found here: http://madnessautoworks.com/index.ph...pack%20madness

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Abuse my car to benefit from AutoFlasher...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS Autoworks View Post

If you're not driving your Renegade hard, if you aren't putting it through its paces, if your Renegade has never seen red-line, then this probably isn't for you. We have a lot of other products that are going to work for you.

Hi,

I looked at the AutoFlasher product as well. I am looking for something MAINLY to make the gear shifting more smooth in my every day driving. I know the GoPedal will not help with the above. The GoPedal simply makes the accelerator pedal more sensitive.

Does someone need to see the "red-line" on his Renegade in order to benefit from the AutoFlasher??? Surely I don't need to burn my engine to gain any benefit from the AutoFlasher... The idea of improving the gear shifting would be to improve the GENERAL driving experience of the car rather than benefit when pushing the car's limits... This is not a race car, it's a 4x4!!!

Regardless of the steep asking price, I would have also considered buying this product, but since I cannot test it in any way (I live in Europe) and there is no strong unbiased positive feedback out there, I will have to pass on this item for now...
Maybe in a year or two there will be alot more feedback online to convince us otherwise...

Having said that, unlike the AutoFlasher, I have seen alot of truly unbiased feedback for the GoPedal online... That is certainly a product that does what is promises! I would certainly consider that product if I decide to make my Gas pedal more sensitive!
post #25 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by manospro View Post
Hi,

I looked at the AutoFlasher product as well. I am looking for something MAINLY to make the gear shifting more smooth in my every day driving. I know the GoPedal will not help with the above. The GoPedal simply makes the accelerator pedal more sensitive.

Does someone need to see the "red-line" on his Renegade in order to benefit from the AutoFlasher??? Surely I don't need to burn my engine to gain any benefit from the AutoFlasher... The idea of improving the gear shifting would be to improve the GENERAL driving experience of the car rather than benefit when pushing the car's limits... This is not a race car, it's a 4x4!!!

Regardless of the steep asking price, I would have also considered buying this product, but since I cannot test it in any way (I live in Europe) and there is no strong unbiased positive feedback out there, I will have to pass on this item for now...
Maybe in a year or two there will be alot more feedback online to convince us otherwise...

Having said that, unlike the AutoFlasher, I have seen alot of truly unbiased feedback for the GoPedal online... That is certainly a product that does what is promises! I would certainly consider that product if I decide to make my Gas pedal more sensitive!
manospro,

You definitely do not have to red-line in order to benefit from the AutoFlasher. You don't have to push your Renegades limits to notice the difference in driving experience. The AutoFlash makes a difference in your all around driving experience with better and faster shifts and help increase torque of your vehicle. We tested this product with different driving styles. Off Road, Daily Driving through City and Highway and as well as Track. The GOPedal is one of our most popular selling items as well and has been proven to work. If you are ever in the market or decide to purchase we will be here to answer any qestions or help you with your purchase!

Check out

Last edited by MADNESS Autoworks; 03-27-2017 at 12:43 PM.
post #26 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS Autoworks View Post
Your definitely do not have to red-line in order to benefit from the AutoFlasher. You don't have to push your Renegades limits to notice the difference in driving experience. The AutoFlash makes a difference in your all around driving experience with better and faster shifts and help increase torque of your vehicle.
Thank you for the fast response.
Can you not see that your comments are conflicting...? On an earlier comment you said that you have to drive your car hard otherwise it's not for you, now you are saying that the all round experience is improved and noticeable while you drive around every day...

You can see why potential customers are being put off by this product... :-(
Lackadazikal likes this.
post #27 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Quote:
Thank you for the fast response.
Can you not see that your comments are conflicting...? On an earlier comment you said that you have to drive your car hard otherwise it's not for you, now you are saying that the all round experience is improved and noticeable while you drive around every day...

You can see why potential customers are being put off by this product... :-(
The AutoFlash is more noticeable when red-lining but driving your Jeep hard does not entail red-lining every gear all the time. The benefits of the AutoFlash are noticeable during normal driving but are a lot more noticeable when you are driving hard or when you are red-lining. We state that if you don't drive your Jeep hard or if you never red-line that it isn't for you because people who daily drive their Jeep on a normal basis can't tell the improvement the AutoFlash makes at times because they don't pay much attention to the improvements it's made for as people who drive them hard. Yes you may notice a slight increase of torque limitations throughout the gearing but when you drive it harder or red-line you will notice how much faster the transmission shifts and the true difference the increase of torque limitations makes. For example if you have a sports car and buy high performance coilovers or suspension setup, yes your car will sit lower and may be stiffer or softer and steering might feel better but you wont tell how much more of an improvement the handling is if you never drive it spiritedly or on a track. Same concept goes for our GOPedal, its purpose is to remove initial lag so when you are at a stop and you floor it or take off at a higher rpm you will notice the difference a lot more than if you take off at a normal speed or if you want to overtake another car to get into another lane it will help you accelerate faster to do so but doing so would require you to push the pedal in order to overtake unless you slightly speed up til you have room to get in.
Kain likes this.

Check out

post #28 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 03:22 PM

Hi MADNESS Autoworks,

So from what I understand, the AutoFlash is suitable for people who want to convert their Renegade into a sportier car; this is impractical if you ask me, but then again people have different tastes.

I think the majority of Renegade owners are just looking to improve their 9-speed automatic gearbox which is NOTORIOUS for being sluggish and working on its own accord at times... The AutoFlash is NOT meant to fix these ISSUES but rather make slight improvements under certain styles of driving...

In other words if people are looking to convert their gearbox into some sort of Award winning gearbox, they will be disappointed; I guess it makes sense as it does not offer hardware improvements nor is it a magical device...!

By the way, the GoPedal, at least from what I've seen, does NOT reduce the INITIAL lag (when accelerating from halt), but it does make the Gas pedal more sensitive, which is cool, and it does reduce lag while already in motion.
Additionally, unlike cars such as the BMW X3, the Renegade does not have different modes of driving (eco, sport, sport+), so it must be interesting to have :-)
post #29 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Quote:
Hi MADNESS Autoworks,

So from what I understand, the AutoFlash is suitable for people who want to convert their Renegade into a sportier car; this is impractical if you ask me, but then again people have different tastes.

I think the majority of Renegade owners are just looking to improve their 9-speed automatic gearbox which is NOTORIOUS for being sluggish and working on its own accord at times... The AutoFlash is NOT meant to fix these ISSUES but rather make slight improvements under certain styles of driving...

In other words if people are looking to convert their gearbox into some sort of Award winning gearbox, they will be disappointed; I guess it makes sense as it does not offer hardware improvements nor is it a magical device...!

By the way, the GoPedal, at least from what I've seen, does NOT reduce the INITIAL lag (when accelerating from halt), but it does make the Gas pedal more sensitive, which is cool, and it does reduce lag while already in motion.
Additionally, unlike cars such as the BMW X3, the Renegade does not have different modes of driving (eco, sport, sport+), so it must be interesting to have :-)
mansporo,
Like we have stated before, the AutoFlash's purpose is to improve your vehicles performance and improve shifting speeds and increase the torque limitations of the Jeep Renegade. If a Renegade owner want a faster response from their transmission to reduce that sluggish feel than that is what the AutoFlash does exactly. If you are looking for an award winning gearbox we do not recommend the AutoFlash for you because this is not a replacement high performance gearbox, this is a AutoFlash which updates the maps of the TCU, this is not a replacement high performance gearbox or a replacement hand built high performance transmission. Off-Roading is a Sport so some people do want their Renegade to feel sportier. The GOPedal is one of our best selling products which not only makes the pedal more responsive but in fact does reduce initial lag from a stop and while in motion which is why it remains one of our best selling products. You do not always need a sport mode to make a car feel sportier. We allow the customer to choose from 4 different modes with the GOPedal depending on how on how sensitive and how quick they want they want their Renegade to react when taking off and while in motion. All the reviews and feedback of the GOPedal have been so positive which is why we are so confident customers will be happy with the improvement it makes that even offer a 30 Day Money Back Gurantee.

Check out

post #30 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 04:59 PM

Hi MADNESS Autoworks,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I truly look forward to the AutoFlash product picking up momentum in Sales just like the GoPedal.

Once I start seeing positive independent reviews from all over the world I will be more confident to add it to my shopping list, even without any money back guarantee :-)

Until then I will keep an eye out!
MADNESS Autoworks likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page