Jeep Renegade AutoFlash by MADNESS - Page 7 - Jeep Renegade Forum
 11Likes

post #61 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 08:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Madness, I have a jump in my transmission. Other trailhawk owners have tread on here about it. Does your flash help the issue of the launching?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
vBToucan.com Vendor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkleyjosh13 View Post
Madness, I have a jump in my transmission. Other trailhawk owners have tread on here about it. Does your flash help the issue of the launching?
Hello pinkleyjosh13,

Reaching out to you, saw that you we're concerned with a jump in your shift times. While the AutoFlash does improve overall shift times and bypass the torque limiter.

This product is proven to increase shifts by up to 24%.

The AutoFlash maps install within 30-90 seconds and it will not change the ECU flash counter or file size which could alert the manufacturer, this flash is undetectable.

Here is our link to the product listing for more info: http://www.renegadeready.com/Jeep-Re...SS-_p_213.html

Please reach back out to me if you still have some questions as we wanna assist you further.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for a large selection of Jeep Renegade Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify!
Give us a call (Toll Free) 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.
Email us: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" target="_blank">[email protected]

Last edited by MADNESS Autoworks; 05-07-2019 at 04:04 PM.
post #63 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 07:44 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Such a "distrustful" comment I cannot for the Life of me understand. Do you really think Auto Madness is a fly by night company that is selling garbage for the only purpose to make a few dollars?

I found my 2017 Trailhawk to be mushy. That is the best word I can find to describe the car. From NM I drove to their shop in Texas where I was done by noon with the install of the "Go Pedal", "Auto Flash", full "Ragazzon" quad tip exhaust and "BMC" air filter. The results are amazing and this is about 10,000 miles later. Even without the exhaust and air filter set up how can one be not happy of the "Go Pedal" and "Auto Flash" insall? Of course after spending this amount of money you want to keep the car which I will. I ended up also installing their "pole ladder" which helps reaching the roof rack. Very nice design I must say... Those add ons have created a brand new responsive and fun car to drive on and off road.
Hey Ara...I have the 17 trailhawk and it has that weird 4th to 5th shift sometimes....I was wondering if you have noticed and lag or weird shift between 4th and 5th gear and if you did does the autoflash fix that....thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:00 AM
Ara

First Name: Ara
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by es7129 View Post
Just checking in to see if these are still married in the same one n done manner?
I’m interested but not if it can’t be resold when I move on to a new vehicle.
All other tuners that I’ve purchased have allowed for the tuner to be unmarried with the stock tune being resinstalled and utilized on another vehicle. Just seems like a way of preventing a secondary used market.

I am trying to understand your comment but I cannot... I know that MADNESS Autoworks "intentionally" and as a "Marketing ploy [!!!]" are not trying to prevent as you say a "secondary used market". Their passion for what they do is way to high to join the multitude of society's schemes... This is just how it is designed. The choice always remains with the owner. Live in the moment with this great upgrade or put up with the sluggish aspect until you sell the car since you already know that down the road, unlike me, you will. It is for me a philosophical aspect to enjoy the "Now" while Life not being a rehearsal but a one time deal as far as I know. If you know better, please let me know... Personally with yes, a total roughly of a $2500 investment I have no thoughts about ever selling this "now great" car unless it totally fell apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinghigh View Post
Hey Ara...I have the 17 trailhawk and it has that weird 4th to 5th shift sometimes....I was wondering if you have noticed and lag or weird shift between 4th and 5th gear and if you did does the autoflash fix that....thanks

No lag, no weird shift in either "auto" or "paddle shift" which is what I use up and down the mountains! It is perfection with the Go Pedal [and Ragazzon exhaust!!!]. 10,000+ miles and enjoying every one of them... And yes, it is an expense but you will never look back.
MADNESS Autoworks likes this.

Stay well
Ara

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ara; 05-09-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page