OEM fog light update?? - Jeep Renegade Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By mylilturtle

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OEM fog light update??

I have read several posts on here about people putting oem fog lights on a sport. I?ve read about what parts to get and how to install, but I?ve been waiting on an update to figure out what has to be done to make the lights work. If anyone here can help please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Dude! I finally got mine to work with the help of the Forum. Bought and installed OEM Fog Lights. Finally purchased the OBDLink SX USB cable, the Blue and Grey Adapter Cables and the AlfaOBD Program. Found where I need to turn the lights on, and bam! have OEM Fog Lights on my 2017 Sport! So Stoked! Eventually found all the info I needed on this Forum, and thank everyone for helping!
MAXintosh likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page