Aftermarket Radio and Amplifier issue
I have 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with:
1. Uconnect 3 with 5" Display (OEM Radio)
2. 9 Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer
I am trying to upgrade the OEM Radio (Uconnect 3 with 5" Display or Uconnect 5) with Universal 2-Din, 10: Touch Screen DSP Android 8.0 System (Fancy name). The unit is on androidautoshop dot com This unit is almost the same as XTRONS TE103AP.
I am using Connects2 Info-adapted CTUJP01 to interface with the Uconnect system, to retain the SWC, and display vehicle information system.
I was able to install the aftermarket radio with the CTUJP01 info-adapter and lost two (2) functions, the backup camera, and the OEM Amplifier or Audio System (9 Speaker=8 Speakers + Subwoofer).
3- The Backup camera: the backup camera function on the CTUJP01 is designed for aftermarket backup camera, not the OEM Camera. I was able to recover the OEM back up camera function using the AX-DSP-CH5 AXXESS METRA T harness. I used the T harness between the vehicle 52 Pins connector and CTUJP01 connector, identified the cable associated with the camera functions ( Camera signal, Camera Return) on the T Harness/52 Pins, connect these two cables to composite RCA video cable.
4. I am stuck on the 9 Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer.
The 9 Amplified Speakers w/ Subwoofer system is working fine with the OEM radio.
- When the OEM radio I unplugged from the vehicle 52 pins connector, the dashboard displayed " Audio Off", and turn back on when the OEM radio is plugged back into the 52 pins.
- When the OEM Radio is unplugged from the vehicle 52 pins conector, and the aftermarket radio is plugged into the vehicle 52pins, the dashboard still displayed "Audio Off", with no sound.
- I was only able to make the aftermarket radio produce sound thru the speakers when the OEM radio is unplugged and the aftermarket radio is plugged into the 52 pins, while the vehicle is on or running. Even in this situation, the dashboard still displayed "Audio Off", but the aftermarket radio produced, (not so outstanding) sound thru the speakers.
5. Any Help?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.