1Likes
  • 1 Post By RaceAddict

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
ARB 4x4 Off-Road Accessories for Jeep I CARiD

Off-road - single word that evoke so many emotions. It's not just a hobby, it's a style of life. No wonder that day by day the off-roading become more and more popular. Taking a lonely off road trip is always a tons of fun but requires serious planning. It's essential to prepare your ride before such a serious challenge.

ARB knows perfectly how to stuff your 4x4 properly. The company is largest manufacturer and distributor of off-road accessories. Their fabrication equipment and machinery are always the best available, as are their workers. ARB applies the rigorous quality standards to every single product that passes through their warehouses to make the high quality product you can rely on during your dangerous adventures. We are an official ARB dealer, so you can purchase their products on our web-site directly. Find more details about the manufacturer here: http://www.carid.com/arb/

We were really stunned by this all-terrain video filmed by ARB, check out how this monster conquer the Mother Nature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjtulOvcoVw

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 07:48 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
OK.... and what do you have for the Renny?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 11:27 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offroad King View Post
OK.... and what do you have for the Renny?
What he said ^

It would indeed help to have this be strictly geared towards the Renegade as that's what this forum is about of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 07:18 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
I agree, I'm tired of this spam from CARiD. None of these items are related to the renegade.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jckevns View Post
I agree, I'm tired of this spam from CARiD. None of these items are related to the renegade.
What he said ^
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 08:53 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
I'll wait and see what they have to offer the Renegade before I pass judgement. I do have to admit that this particular advert really makes me want a Wrangler though!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 03:58 AM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Hi folks,

Rightt, ARB still doesn't have it's own product line for a Renegade. However you can still use ARB universal accessories, for example auxiliary LED lights that are shown on the first picture with the Yellow Wrangler.
We keep an eye on the wish list thread, so we will definitely update you all after we get some cool releases.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 11:17 AM

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARiD View Post
Hi folks,

... However you can still use ARB universal accessories, for example auxiliary LED lights that are shown on the first picture with the Yellow Wrangler.
That´s Crab and you know it ... where in **** should i mount those LED Lights on the Renegade, drilling holes right throgh the Roof or what? did you ever see a Renegade in Person?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 11:26 AM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Cranky, much?

Auxiliary lights can be mounted on any vehicle if you take your time and find the right way to do it. I've got four 7" Hella driving lamps mounted on the front of my WRX, all without cutting any bumper or drilling through any sheetmetal.
CARiD likes this.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 01:05 AM

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceAddict View Post
Cranky, much?

Auxiliary lights can be mounted on any vehicle if you take your time and find the right way to do it. I've got four 7" Hella driving lamps mounted on the front of my WRX, all without cutting any bumper or drilling through any sheetmetal.
Jo, i know but there is no place on the Front of this car that will allow any Lights within the Car Outline it actually has ... So if you go to TÜV or you will be controlled by Police you are in big Troble ... so the only Place is as an working light on the roof ... and the Renegade already has the allowed 4 Lights to burn on the Front that are allowed over here ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Renegade Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page