Jeep Renegade Forum - View Single Post - Goodbye to my TrailHawk
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
TH4x4

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Stig the first was a windshield that arrived sandblasted from transport. Took 3 months to get a replacement. Drivers seatbelt clunk noise at top of mount. Dealer tried to say normal until I went to diff dealer. Found the height adj Assyrian was coming apart. Could have been bad for me in an accident. Replaced at 2500 miles. Fan took a dump at 16000 miles leaving me stranded 800 miles from home and a unknown length of time in back order with advisor saying they had some Renegades waiting 6 months for replacement.
With Jeep Cares involvement it took 3 weeks. Oh and the car was hit on drivers front and rear door while there. Another 2 weeks to fix. Now at 30000 clicking noise in pass side front while braking/ letting off brakes.
Dealer has balls to say it was from dirty/ muddy undercarrage. Note I never got to take it off road. Wanted $120 to power wash undercarriage. I said yes do it. When I got to dealer I walked over to GM and had him walk me out. Goi in my Renegade and put it in gear. On release of brakes click-click from pass side front of Jeep. He was not happy with service dept to say least.
That was last straw n I said my goodbye to the Renegade.

Search Tags for this Page

jeep renegade forum

renegade forum
2015 jeep renegade forum
2015 renegade forum
2015 jeep renegade