View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 02:35 PM
84cj

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardhuggins View Post
I have a 2016 Renegade Trailhawk, now with just over 20,000 miles. I have used it like a jeep was intended, exploring back forest roads and trails, through mud, snow, dirt and gravel. The only problem I have had is 4 flat tires, none while off road. ( I just put on some new Falken Wildpeak AT tires but have yet to take them off road) I tow a teardrop trailer again with no issues. Of course the trailer is only 900lbs dry. I don't know if I have just been lucky with problems appearing when I put on more miles or not. I just keep hearing of issues with the Renegade so I wanted to mention the good side.
Not sure what it's like in your neck of the woods. Here in Maine/New England, there are Renegades all over the place. On an average run to the store, I may see at least 3. Couldn't tell you how many I saw in all my running around this morning. If they were that bad, there wouldn't be this many on the road. I also work in a small independent repair shop, only thing we see them in for is oil changes and tire rotations. With todays internet availability, it's very easy for the few issues to show their faces. How often to we see people like you on a forum just to say 'hey! Loving my Renegade!! 120,000 trouble free miles!!!' It just doesn't happen. All we hear is the bad out of the millions of good.

2018 Latitude Altitude
1984 CJ7

Search Tags for this Page

jeep renegade forum

renegade forum
2015 jeep renegade forum
2015 renegade forum
2015 jeep renegade