Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1010 miles actually...

It was 998 miles when I left the house this morning. By the time I got to basketball camp, to drop the boys off, I had already missed the flip to 1000.

But as I rolled into the campus lot it flipped to 1010.

No problems so far. Love driving Lil'Red! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
actually at 1900 now so ready for the 2000 check in soon - only had the lock problem so far but took it to the dealership and they updated the software
Loving it so far been on Tray Mountain GA and it did great, looking of a time to take it off road again.

·
Registered
161 Posts
1282 miles as of this morning. Except for a 4WD SVC light that came on around 200 miles or so, and then went back off when parked, there have been zero problems and zero complaints. Took it in to the dealer straight away for that one instance, & they did a software upgrade, 45 minutes in and out with no other issues.

I've had this little beastie out 4x4'ing three times: once on rock, once in sand, and once on muddy rutted trails. Performed like a champ, seems to "hop" over obstacles more than crawl over them or brute force its way over rough terrain.

Very pleased with the results so far.

Oh yeah, also have had the MySky in use quite a bit, power & removed completely, seals back up just fine, no leaks whatsoever.

Have to pinch myself--really nice to have a first run first year vehicle like this, without running into the dealer with a list of fixits.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
My Trailhawk has over 3,400 trouble-free miles since early April. I use the motorbike a lot in the summer so I haven't put that many miles on the Jeep.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm at 1100 miles today, and driving the Trailhawk exclusively with the manual which I never thought I'd do, as I'm used to the automatic transmissions my whole life. I really enjoy the way it drives now that it's broken in. I've dealt with the red light u connect issue twice - - restarted engine and went back to normal. And a few times the back up camera guides would disappear and I had to re-enable them. All in all I'm still in my honeymoon phase with this fun thing :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just passed 1000 miles and she is running great. Had some software updates done, including the beats audio update and I couldn't be happier so far. Mine is a '16 but manufacture date is Dec. '15, so the updates were necessary. I think my mpg may have improved a little also.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Coming up to 1000 miles in 2 months nearly in my 2.0 diesel TH .
Uconnect not activated was resolved about 3 weeks after picking it up and was all ok until leaving work tonight when its now complaining of system errors with the audio system and the side detection sensors so parking sensors are also offline .
Guess its back to the dealer :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.