Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did it... adulthood got the best of me (a few days before my 30th birthday is a good time I suppose?)

Tuesday I traded in my fully loaded and lifted '12 Nissan Titan Pro-4x for a vehicle with half the sticker cost and twice the fuel mileage (read 13mpg in the 5.6L) Have owned a good number of CJ/YJ/TJ/XJ's over the years growing up, and couldn't help but go back to Jeep.

Its an adjustment, but love the RenaGAYed (sorry, buddy made the joke, and I had to use it at least once!)

in the somewhat near future the Rene will fine itself adorning a full length roof rack, a bull bar and a portion of LED's from the front, sides and rear (camping lights).

First attachment? The car seat... hey, its life, it gets us all!

Little about me maybe? I'm about to be older than i want to be, 10 year Army vet, halfway to retirement and counting... moving back to Texas after living in the Great White North(MN/WI) the last 3 years. Have a 2 year old and a large child support requirement!

Hahaha, I'll be on the forum a decent bit, I've been creeping the last week or so, time to start rolling heads!

I'd post some pics, but I cant say I have too many, and I mean... its a stock yellow Renegade, use your imagination! hahaha

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep

Renegade.:ReneBlueWave:

I too have a stock yellow Renegade Longitude, equivalent of the Latitude in the USA.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't say I disagree with that, also just kinda posting this to figure out this Tapatalk thing... May start a thread on this elsewhere... It's confusing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I have been on forums with an Android mobile and never had to use the tapatalk malarkey. Both Samsung and HTC phones. Sorry I can't help you on that score.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.