Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
How long do you think it will be before some loaded Trailhawks start showing up on the east coast. I have been waiting for over a year and my car is more than on its last legs. But the way I see it if I am going to spend a good amount of money on a new car which is hands down the worst investment someone can make, than I don't want to settle.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's GOT to be close, but man - the waiting is SO hard! I just hope it means the are fixing all the little things.

Orange TH with power mysky, tow, 9 speaker, power seats ordered 4/13 from Seattle area.
GAAA! My thoughts exactly. Mine has been stuck in G-trim since 6/20. Nobody knows if it's because it's really stuck, or if it just hasn't been updated. For all I know, it's on a trailer on its way to my dealer. Could be anywhere. So frustrating.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maaaybe this week! Here's the latest:

"According to our provided resources, your 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
4x4 was released by the plant on 08/04/15 and is anticipated to arrive
at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep this week. Keep in mind that the ETA
provided is an estimated date for delivery, not a promise or guarantee.
Actually delivery may vary. Transportation time from the factory to the
dealer may take approximately 30 days."

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the call today! Leaving work a little early to go pick it up - SOOO Excited!!!!!!!

I will try not to be one of the cool kids that's too awesome to sit with the rest of you now that I have graduated ;) - but since I don't text and drive, you may not hear much from me for a little while!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Got the call today! Leaving work a little early to go pick it up - SOOO Excited!!!!!!!

I will try not to be one of the cool kids that's too awesome to sit with the rest of you now that I have graduated ;) - but since I don't text and drive, you may not hear much from me for a little while!
Yeah! So Happy For you! I am just 5 weeks in on my wait! :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.