Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Renegade was OEM'ed with 18" black rims?

I'm in the market for a set, but don't know if Jeep ever outfitted a Limited with them.

Thanks.
sg

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2017 Latitude that came with 16" wheels. Last fall I bought from an EBay vendor a set of black 18" OEM wheels and tires from a wrecked Renegade (I assume a Limited). So 18" black wheels are available. They look good by the way.

·
Registered
157 Posts

I'm in the market for a set, but don't know if Jeep ever outfitted a Limited with them.

Thanks.

sg

I have the 2016 75th anniversary edition and have 18” rims, not black though. It’s a bit of a curse however because I can only find one AT tire that will fit, huge variety for the smaller renegade rims. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
359 Posts

Thanks.
sg
Our '17 Altitude came with the black 18's stock on them. There should be some for sale on the Toaster forum or here...

·
Registered
260 Posts
My Limited came with these "black" 18" wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Our 2018 Altitude is on 18"s and I'm the same boat as Jamie Smith. Can't seem to find a 225/55/18 AT tire except for the Yokohama. Don't want a lift and don't want wheel spacers. So my question is, is it really a Jeep? I have considered going to a 16 or 17 to fit a more suitable tire for my needs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts