1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can we make this into a sticky?

Date: 6th December 2015

Time: 1230 hrs, or earlier / later?

Venue: Hopwood House, Redditch Road, Alvechurch, Birmingham, B48 7AB.

Phone: 0121 445 1716

Web: [email protected]

If you are interested in meeting other Renegade owners, please add your name to the list and how many are coming with you.

1. Kevinfourlegs x2
2. Jeepychef x2
3. Renegadered x?
4. Rocky x?

Reactions: Rocky

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Kevin

Please include me as a tentative x 1 at the moment please. Saturdays will always be better for me. Are planning on booking for food.........it'll be Sunday lunch day so will be very busy no doubt. If I fail on this inaugural meet, then we do always do the very local "Renegade Am Byth" meet.

·
Registered
125 Posts
how did it go?
Sorry for the delay, our first meet went well, we met up with Paul , Pete and the lovley Sue, at Hopwood House, with good food and Jeepychef chat, unfortunately Kevin four legs was missed by his absence, hope all is OK Kevin,I will put pictures up when I figure it out ,for some reason they are not forth coming lol, we took a few as did the others,
I am thinking of a BBQ in the summer if anyone interest !

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad it went well and y'all enjoyed it. At the time I was in a bad place, read more at my thread 'OMG, he's back' in the introduce yourselves section. I don't wanna hijack my own thread, so I'll go and hijack someone else's thread :D:D

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am still wanting to meet up and chew the fat.

We are waiting to move and it could be any time, but more than likely will a weekend when it happens. So I won't start throwing dates and venues around as knowing my luck the move would be going ahead on the weekend of the meet. I sure as **** ain't missing another one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.