Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed 20,000 miles today. Been going good, no issues currently. Ownership has been uneventful for the most part. Handles well, good mileage and is great on long trips. Did a 3400 mile trip in April. All problems have been solved with software updates. Had a lock problem and check 4x4 just after we bought it. Had the door fabric separation but it was that way when we bought it, fixed within a week of purchase. Very happy with the Renegade. :)

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine just crossed the 26k mark and all has been well so far, with the exception of one minor thing the dealer has to look at next week.

Since new, when I start it cold, the engine RPM either revs up to approx. 1500 RPM and stays there for a short while or it surges RPM up/down for a bit until it gets warmed up. When it does either of these, it's VERY difficult to drive from my driveway or from a light smoothly without jerking or hesitating. Hopefully it isn't something big other than a PCM calibration update-- which I know Jeep has for it.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.