Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are over 20,000 Miles now?

I past it a few weeks ago. I have had one major issue so far that involved my 2 front lower control arms having to be replaced, but other than that all seems well

·
Registered
604 Posts
21,000 and change on my turbo manual Latitude. The turbo oil feed pipe was replaced and the oil pan resealed at about 5k, it was improperly installed at the factory and caused a very slight leak that the techs found at my first oil change. Other than that, trouble-free so far.

·
Registered
89 Posts
23,XXX miles since the last day of August 2015; No issues to report; No service work done (had my Tires aligned after I installed my lift kit, and get my oil changed every 7k miles, not due for another until 28k)

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Went over 20,000 miles during a road trip from the Detroit area to Manhattan this past weekend. No problems to report.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just done 20,000 now - Got my 1.6 FWD Limited Manual Diesel in mid-January 2016 - that's a pretty good 10 months of motoring!

Only one service done so far, one puncture to the rear tyre (repaired), and two new front tyres - 4mm left on the rears.

Got to admit that I am impressed - nothing damaged, broken or worn out - and no rattles, that's a good build quality

Reactions: kevinfourlegs

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Just done 20,000 now - Got my 1.6 FWD Limited Manual Diesel in mid-January 2016 - that's a pretty good 10 months of motoring!

Only one service done so far, one puncture to the rear tyre (repaired), and two new front tyres - 4mm left on the rears.

Got to admit that I am impressed - nothing damaged, broken or worn out - and no rattles, that's a good build quality
Good to hear that yours is stacking up well ;) Should take me two an' half years to reach 20k in Bumble :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Put 75,000 on my previous car (Audi Q3) in three and a half years - wasn't quite expecting to do this mileage in the Jeep - but it's felt great :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Went over 20,000 miles during a road trip from the Detroit area to Manhattan this past weekend. No problems to report.
You might have saved some miles if you went to Manhattan by heading East instead of West. "Over 20,000 miles during a road trip" is impressive though! >:D Should have made a left at Albuquerque.

Reactions: dgr401

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Has not been done and has not been suggested. I did get a post card the other day reminding me of how important getting previously refused service done is. I don't remember refusing any sevice so this will be discussed on my next trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I hit 20k back on November 9th...

My issues...
1. I had a couple of loose trim pieces that I fixed myself (very minor)
2. My drivers seat was installed without one of the four bolts holding it down. Dealer pulled a bolt off one of one on the lot and fixed it.
3. My locks stopped working last Winter. Also fixed by the dealer.

I love my Renegade and it was great in the blizzard last winter on Wrangler RS-A tires.

·
Registered
575 Posts
i hit 20k back on november 9th...

my issues...
1. I had a couple of loose trim pieces that i fixed myself (very minor)
2. My drivers seat was installed without one of the four bolts holding it down. Dealer pulled a bolt off one of one on the lot and fixed it.
3. My locks stopped working last winter. Also fixed by the dealer.

I love my renegade and it was great in the blizzard last winter on wrangler rs-a tires.

were getting there in about 19,000 more miles, great color ( collector)

·
Registered
61 Posts
clicked over 20k just a week ago, bought my lat. in july. its done a handful of cross country trips so far. no issues other than some wonky interior bits, the traction control randomly kicks in and kills power.. so i drive with it off. back in NY for christmas and the cold weather pack is so clutch!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.