Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I'm trying to find info on removing my radiator, the engine size is a 2.4 (not sure of much else)
I've look here and pretty much all around the net, not much info out here on replacement.
If anyone has ever or has info on this would be helpful.
Really don't want to spend 900 dollars for replacement.

Much Appreciated
Mike

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
The radiator removal and replacement for the 2.4L starts on page 295 of the attached file.
Where's that from? Is that a Service Manual on CD or DVD? And you're able to extract from it?

Because the only Service Manual available for my 2021 is the Tech Authority on a USB drive (actually 2020 is the latest available); and it's so well copy-protected that the only way I can extract anything from it is by taking a literal screen shot with my cell phone camera...

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
948 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I get all that stuff from here: https://cardiagn.com/jeep-renegade-2015-2018-service-repair-manual-system-wiring-diagrams/

I've been harassed by another member for posting stuff from there because they felt it is fraudulent or something. My recommendation: don't click on pop-ups, prove you're not a robot and use at your own risk.
Well, I'm just waiting for someone (like Tech Authority) to let me know that posting literal cellphone-camera screenshots of their Service Manual is fraudulent... :rolleyes:

Is that info you linked to free to download? I just looked at the first screen.

And unfortunately it only covers 2015-2018; I've got a 2021, after the facelift. Not sure how many changes there might be...

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
948 Posts
It appears free to download. When you open a file it will have its own viewer within the browser. Most files have a way to download. I imagine the changes will depend on what system you are looking at. I'm sure a great deal of 2015 info is still applicable to 2022 models.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
It appears free to download. When you open a file it will have its own viewer within the browser.
OK, I've been playing with it a bit . Like you implied above, I'm real wary when "free" stuff tries to download or use viewers and such.... I haven't gone any further than one step, when it said (in tiny font) that I'm downloading other stuff...

Wiring diagrams would be real handy...

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
948 Posts
If anything pops-up in the window - just click the close button. On your first visit (and after some absence) you will be presented with a robot test. If you don't see the robot test on your first visit -you are in the wrong place. Click that you are not a robot (you're not a robot, right?) and then you'll be presented with the photo test where you need to select the images with dolphins or sailboats or trains... from there it should open the file you requested in a window similar to the one pictured below.
Rectangle Font Display device Screenshot Parallel

That window is basically an embedded pdf viewer. The small toolbar at the top of the viewer will usually have a download icon (the second from the right - in the above image). That will open your standard download process which can vary depending on how you have things configured - but basically, you got it.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
948 Posts
If there is malware somewhere in this process then it is pretty benign as I've been using this site for years without any problems.... comrade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts