Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Italian magazine Quattroruote published more photos of the baby Jeep Mule. This time they get close and personal giving us some never before seen looks and an excellent path to speculation ;)

Front Grill and Headlamps

Rear Undercarriage

Tail Lamps

Interior

So conclusions. looks like the tail lamps have been lifted from a wrangler and the headlamps from these views seem to signal a return to the square lamps of the early build Cherokees (1987)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Finally more photos of the Renegade. And not in Fiat form this time.

Looks boxier.. A bit more like a Jeep? ehh not really..

Anyone see the inspiration? Cause I don't

BTW even though this isn't important

It was KPG Photography who got these photos I think. Not Quattroruote.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
So, either i'm seeing things or this beast actually has round headlights? I sure hope it does. These pictures are great, can't wait to see it again with less camo.

·
Registered
465 Posts
the recent renderings with the round headlight are not bad. suggest that a round headlight wouldn't be a bad idea.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
the recent renderings with the round headlight are not bad. suggest that a round headlight wouldn't be a bad idea.
A round headlight will be one of the better things they can do. I just hope they put a projector in it and don't leave us with a halogen bulb across all trims.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Square lights would actually look good on this design seeing how it's already boxy, Square lights would keep it consistent with the rest of the design

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
many pro's and con's of both. What ever they do, I just want it to have a projector or have it as part of a package or option

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
At least if we don't get them, retrofitting them into the headlights won't feel that bad as this is a cheaper vehicle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts