Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow, lots of great info here, thanks for posting.

Does anyone know when the full Jeep Renegade order guide will be available, with full option pricing?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're welcome! I think we'll all have it memorized by the time pricing comes out, lol. I'm sure some will get out as it gets closer to being available in Europe.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really didn't think it was going to display correctly, nice! I am a huge fan of quick reference :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really want a Trailhawk since it is the only one with the ability to ford water. It gets flooded in my area. I can't even believe they are saying the other trims can't ford any water depth. One should only need 4H to get through moderate water, works with Libby. Auto 2.4 with the tow package and tranny cooler.

Feature-wise, I would want to load it up. It's a shame they only offer the advanced technology in the Limited.

Color..hmm.. I have to see the Glacier Metallic, but am partial to the Orange. I don't need the nav, but want all the other tech goodies, and it would be nice to have leather.
:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jeep Lover

Here is a link to the feature availability sheet from the Chrysler media site. The file is bigger than the forum allows or I would upload it;)

http://media.chrysler.com/download.do?id=15576

*Uploaded

Why does the advanced technology group not available for the Trailhawk? It just sounds weird to me. I would love to see this technologies available on the Trailhawk version since I love those features and it will help lots during driving. It is just sad to see this not available on my love Trailhawk version!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Why does the advanced technology group not available for the Trailhawk? It just sounds weird to me. I would love to see this technologies available on the Trailhawk version since I love those features and it will help lots during driving. It is just sad to see this not available on my love Trailhawk version!!!

Pretty sure most is already included in TH trim...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the comment, appreciate it.

But the posted Feature Availability sheet mentioned only available on 4x2 and 4x4 trim but not the TH. Hope this is a mistake or it can change to Option or Package instead of Not Available.

I would love to have these features on the TH trim because I see them a useful tools for safety as I drive it in city areas. Really hope this will be available on TH trim.

• Forward Collision Warning-Plus
We are human beings, couldn't pay 100% attention to the driving from time to time. Personally, this is kind of safety insurance for myself. I saw the forward collision happens many times on the road, even to myself. I viewed this technology on video and really like how it works and prevent collision.

• ParkSense rear park assist
Person like me just moving from suburban area to city area, really like this feature as in city lots of parallel parking on city. I don't hit other cars bumpers as I do parking, not even a bit. But even though I don't, people do and really sad sometimes. I know that lots people do hit a little bit as they do parallel or sometimes more as the parking space is smaller. People in city view this as normal hitting bumpers while doing parking.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Very interesting things noted here:

The TrailHawk is not available with the turbo engine.

The TrailHawk is not available with manual transmission.

The TrailHawk comes with tires that are a full inch shorter than the Limited.

Very odd packaging. Very odd indeed. But that's Chrysler for ya'...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It doesn't look like xenon is available - they only mention halogen in the sheet. I wonder if that is an easy add option, although I'm sure it depends on the housing and wiring. I read about instances of the the daytime running lamps in the Darts being too hot and melting the plastic.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Thanks for the comment, appreciate it.

But the posted Feature Availability sheet mentioned only available on 4x2 and 4x4 trim but not the TH. Hope this is a mistake or it can change to Option or Package instead of Not Available.

I would love to have these features on the TH trim because I see them a useful tools for safety as I drive it in city areas. Really hope this will be available on TH trim.

• Forward Collision Warning-Plus
We are human beings, couldn't pay 100% attention to the driving from time to time. Personally, this is kind of safety insurance for myself. I saw the forward collision happens many times on the road, even to myself. I viewed this technology on video and really like how it works and prevent collision.

• ParkSense rear park assist
Person like me just moving from suburban area to city area, really like this feature as in city lots of parallel parking on city. I don't hit other cars bumpers as I do parking, not even a bit. But even though I don't, people do and really sad sometimes. I know that lots people do hit a little bit as they do parallel or sometimes more as the parking space is smaller. People in city view this as normal hitting bumpers while doing parking.
The good news is the park-view rear camera appears to be standard on everything but the Sport.

I personally haven't used any vehicles with all the lane sense and collision warning type tech, but I often wonder if it wouldn't annoy the day lights out of me. Do you get a beep or a visible indication every time a car approaches in an adjacent lane? Or does it wait to look until you've engaged your turn signal (in which case this technology would be absolutely useless in New England... no one uses their turn signals).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL - you are right about NE drivers. I have not been in any vehicles that use this new technology either. I think it probably beeps and you might get a light in your dash. The vehicles that have the blind-spot monitoring blink in the side mirror. I don't know how the lane departure sensor works. Maybe it uses a camera to keep an eye on the lanes?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts