Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the official Jeep Renegade production model pictures, yes i know...it looks amazing!

Share your thoughts about it below along with any picture you may have.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here, these colors here look amazing in these pictures and they are production models. So if they look good here, just imagine what they will look like in person.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I also like the fact that they are using bold colors. If I see anymore black, white, blue, grey or beige only options, I'm going to scream. I want my vehicle to stand out and shout, "Look at me." and I think the Renegade will do just that.

Scott

·
Registered
24 Posts
You say they are production photos, yet they are all labeled "pre-production". Do you think there will be no changes in the next 9-12 months?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I doubt there is be major changes as they plan to start selling them in Europe this fall. They need 4 to 5 months of production to have a good supply plus time to get the factory line ready. Also, introducing them at the auto show pretty much means they have finalized the design. Minor things like wheels and tires may change.

Scott

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the tail lights were where they used more of their ideas from the gas tank on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts