Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I could say I was posting because I'm happy.
I am NOT buying this Jeep was the worst thing I could have done in my life!
This was the first American vehicle I bought and it will be the last. I've had nothing but heartache I bought my 2015 Jeep in 2016 brand new. Within six months the fuel pump inside the gas tank had to be replaced the car would die while driving leaving me on the side of the road in traffic. I have had electrical issues.
As well as the car powering off when driving down the road it has had to have constant updates to the computer at least once a year. Just this week the fan went out and stopped working I had to completely replace the fan assembly.
It was idling rough they said that one number 4 cylinder was not working in the engine therefore I had to replace the ignition cylinder in the vehicle this was an $832 bill because I have 45000 miles on it. The vehicle is still vibrating and very rough at idle. I took it right back in and they said that the motor mounts need to be replaced! I have never taken this vehicle off-road I only drive it back and forth to work how can the motor mounts be out when I've had it for 3 years!?
this is a Jeep for God's sakes how can the motor mounts be going out in a supposed off-road recreational vehicle?
Do not ever buy a Jeep! Lemon law I'm going to look into it

·
Super Moderator
2,780 Posts
Sorry your having problems.

and enjoy the forum!
Hope things get better for you! We have had 0 problems and we are on our 2nd one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts