Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Northern California we are finally getting some weather... So today was a great day to see how the Jeep handled the snow... It did great! Turns out, if you want to have some fun and actually get the thing to slip a little, use Sand Mode and Traction Control off, and it will slide a little. Here's some pictures and a video from today's snow day.

Here's the video, don't mind my accidental downshift at 25 secs or so.

https://youtu.be/3Lm1uFLwZQA

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great pics and good info about how it does in the snow. I think this year rather than "oh great... snow". I'll be more like, "YES! FINALLY!! SNOW!!" lol We get a couple snow storms each winter here in North Texas. Should be fun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are those the stock tires? How did they manage in the snow?
Yep stock trailhawk tires, and they did great!

Your Trailhawk badge is nicer than mine:(
Thanks, we painted it along with the "trail rated" badges. We weren't digging the chrome /red. 3 coats of black "textured" spraypaint, then 2 light top coats of gray that semi-matches the rest of the emblems.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I live very off the beaten path and it can get very snowy. Now I want lots of snow after seeing all these cool pictures!!!! (but only after I have my TH)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awesome pics. If you're on Reddit and follow the /r/jeep subreddit, they are doing a photo contest and this month they're asking for picks of Jeeps in the snow. I live up in Wisconsin and I am excited for the snow but it looks like we are going to have a warmer winter than normal.

Happy trails!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.