Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this received the "FIRM" JEEP United States Ordering Pricing Sheets. They are dated 01/29/2015.

I have attached the Pricing Sheets to this post. The image quality is not great, but will have to do for now.

Because of the upload file size limitations, I will have to upload them 1 page at a time. There are 7 pages in the complete set.

If you go through all the iterations you will find that the Advanced Technology Group is NOT available of the Trailhawk. This means that the following features will be left out:

Full Speed Fwd Collision Warning Plus

Lane Departure Warning Plus

ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System

It does not sound like much, however, they are all IMPROVED SAFETY items that should be available to LOWER HEAD ON ACCIDENTS, and LOWER BACKING UP ACCIDENTS that can RESULT IN INJURIES and DAMAGES.

Here are the Pricing Pages:

[//Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Page 1 of 7 from 2015 TRAILHAWK COSTING SHEET (No Signature RS).pdf
/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Page 7 of 7from 2015 TRAILHAWK COSTING SHEET (No Signature RS).pdf
/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Page 2 of 7 from 2015 TRAILHAWK COSTING SHEET (No Signature RS)-2.pdf
/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Page 6 of 7 from 2015 TRAILHAWK COSTING SHEET (No Signature RS)-6.pdf
/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Page 5 of 7 from 2015 TRAILHAWK COSTING SHEET (No Signature RS)-5.pdf
/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Page 4 of 7 from 2015 TRAILHAWK COSTING SHEET (No Signature RS)-4.pdf
/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Page 3 of 7 from 2015 TRAILHAWK COSTING SHEET (No Signature RS)-3.pdfI]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2015 Trailhawk "Wholesale" Pricing Sheets
I just received this received the "FIRM" JEEP United States Ordering Pricing Sheets. They are dated 01/29/2015.

I have attached the Pricing Sheets to this post. The image quality is not great, but will have to do for now.

Because of the upload file size limitations, I will have to upload them 1 page at a time. There are 7 pages in the complete set.

If you go through all the iterations you will find that the Advanced Technology Group is NOT available of the Trailhawk. This means that the following features will be left out:

Full Speed Fwd Collision Warning Plus

Lane Departure Warning Plus

ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System

It does not sound like much, however, they are all IMPROVED SAFETY items that should be available to LOWER HEAD ON ACCIDENTS, and LOWER BACKING UP ACCIDENTS that can RESULT IN INJURIES and DAMAGES.

Here are the Pricing Pages:

Text Font Line

Text Line Font Parallel

Text Line Font Parallel

Text Font Line Parallel

Text Line Font Parallel

Text Font Line Parallel Document

Text Font Line Document

·
Registered
69 Posts
Plus don't forget about manufacture to dealer hold backs and incentives! So that factory price is $25,141 but the dealer also receives hidden deductions. Let's say they get a $1k hold back on each vehicle, plus a $500 manf. to dealer incentive. Their true bottom line on a TH might be $24,641
Happy TH hunting!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Plus don't forget about manufacture to dealer hold backs and incentives! So that factory price is $25,141 but the dealer also receives hidden deductions. Let's say they get a $1k hold back on each vehicle, plus a $500 manf. to dealer incentive. Their true bottom line on a TH might be $24,641
Happy TH hunting!!!
You're right, but that assumes they keep none of it. I can attest to the fact that these things are loaded down with paper, stickers, liners, tape, software needs and safety obstacles that techs have to address before the cars are drivable.

That costs money, salesmen cost money, advertisements and online listings aren't expensive but also aren't free, overhead for dealerships' 2 million watt lights are in there somewhere too...

High $24's would be fair for a built-to-order remegade that no one has to do anything for but an order sheet and unpacking though...

·
Registered
377 Posts
This is good to know! I work for a Chrysler affiliate, and get 1% below invoice pricing, so it would be nice to know that I'm not getting lied to about the invoice price.
I was in a similar situation with my employer. It's funny... 1% below invoice gets thrown around all the time, but not explained upfront in dollars and cents. Stuff like this is good to see.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What really erks me... dealers that advertise a Renegade Trailhawk on Cars.com for under $24k. The invoice price is $28,500 and the "dealer special" is at $23,449 (seriously check it out, mostly dealerships in MI and northern OH). They take every incentive known to man and deduct it from the invoice price, which IMO is false advertising to 99.99% of normal buyers. I wonder what happens when someone walks in the door that meets every single criteria for all incentives (the .001%). To me if the vehicle is advertised at that cost, that means the dealer can "get there". Why would the dealer cut off it's nose in spite of it's face? Personally I think the true value of a Trailhawk (base) is around $23-$24k, but the manufacture and dealers are gouging because of hype and popularity. Look at Cherokee, Patriot, and Compass... all bigger vehicles and all have better price points than the smaller Renegade... not sure how to justify that??

·
Registered
69 Posts
What really erks me... dealers that advertise a Renegade Trailhawk on Cars.com for under $24k. The invoice price is $28,500 and the "dealer special" is at $23,449 (seriously check it out, mostly dealerships in MI and northern OH). They take every incentive known to man and deduct it from the invoice price, which IMO is false advertising to 99.99% of normal buyers. I wonder what happens when someone walks in the door that meets every single criteria for all incentives (the .001%). To me if the vehicle is advertised at that cost, that means the dealer can "get there". Why would the dealer cut off it's nose in spite of it's face? Personally I think the true value of a Trailhawk (base) is around $23-$24k, but the manufacture and dealers are gouging because of hype and popularity. Look at Cherokee, Patriot, and Compass... all bigger vehicles and all have better price points than the smaller Renegade... not sure how to justify that??
A cars.com search full of examples:

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/search...Nm=price&sf1Dir=ASC&sf2Nm=location&sf2Dir=ASC

·
Registered
74 Posts
What does EP on a price quote mean?

I received a quote from my local dealer today and there is a price next to something called EP. This number is about $2k different than what they are telling me the FWP is ---- the FWP that I am being quoted is also $25,401 . . . which is ~$300 more than what the Wholesale pricing sheets are showing, did that number change? What is EP?

·
Registered
499 Posts
I received a quote from my local dealer today and there is a price next to something called EP. This number is about $2k different than what they are telling me the FWP is ---- the FWP that I am being quoted is also $25,401 . . . which is ~$300 more than what the Wholesale pricing sheets are showing, did that number change? What is EP?
The 25,401 is the correct FWP. The previous numbers that were published must have changed at some point.

·
Registered
74 Posts
FFP Is Best They Can Do

Ask your dealer - and maybe indicate you are willing to walk for the deal.

You can inquire through the Costco website to get the dealer info for your area.
Well, I was told that the FFP (Friends and Family) is the best that they can offer me and "as you can see, there really isn't much mark up on this JerryFromFL".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.