Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Are you freaking kidding me. They get the Commandview mySky system. aarrgghhh Not fair.

Does the front cover show a Trailhawk bumper (fender) with no tow hooks. It also has no trail rated badge.
Yes and it is shown again further down in the brochure. But not listed in the model specs. Strange.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Are you freaking kidding me. They get the Commandview mySky system. aarrgghhh Not fair.

Yes and it is shown again further down in the brochure. But not listed in the model specs. Strange.

The command view is not a my sky system.

I see the trailhawk has Falken Wildpeak tyres in the EU size.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
The command view is not a my sky system.
This is true. They are different. My Bad. I should be more precise.
But in the back of my mind they are both covering the same overhead portal to the outside world and I was lazy to correctly state "instead of a" between the two systems in my post.
:D

TS

Reactions: syzygy

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
This is true. They are different. My Bad. I should be more precise.
But in the back of my mind they are both covering the same overhead portal to the outside world and I was lazy to correctly state "instead of a" between the two systems in my post.

TS

No big deal. I was not correcting you I just didn't know if you were aware:D

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
No big deal. I was not correcting you I just didn't know if you were aware:D
Just laziness on my part. But it's okay if you correct me if I make a mistake. It's how I learn and improve.

TS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.