Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you turn on the turn signals and go around the corner, I hear it click but it does not turn off the turn signal. You have to tap the handle to make it shut off. This just started 2 days ago.

·
Registered
111 Posts
When you turn on the turn signals and go around the corner, I hear it click but it does not turn off the turn signal. You have to tap the handle to make it shut off. This just started 2 days ago.
I hope that your Renegade is still under warranty.
OMG! It appears that, unlike days of old, you can no longer just replace a malfunctioning turn signal switch. You have to replace the entire control module and at $270 plus labor to install it its freaking expensive, even more so if you have the heated steering wheel.
Steering Column Control Module Clock Spring - Mopar (6UW39LXHAA)
2015-2021 Jeep Steering Column Control Module Clock Spring 6UW39LXHAA | Mopar Wholesale Parts

·
Registered
620 Posts
I hope that your Renegade is still under warranty.
OMG! It appears that, unlike days of old, you can no longer just replace a malfunctioning turn signal switch. You have to replace the entire control module and at $270 plus labor to install it its freaking expensive, even more so if you have the heated steering wheel.
Steering Column Control Module Clock Spring - Mopar (6UW39LXHAA)
2015-2021 Jeep Steering Column Control Module Clock Spring 6UW39LXHAA | Mopar Wholesale Parts
Yeah, but you ain't quoting dealer prices; it's gonna be a LOT more expensive !!

Everything is a module now. Makes it faster to assemble the vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts