Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2016 Trailhawk 2ltr diesel last Thursday...its got the new 12 sensor park assist pack on it. When you are driving less than 10mph, you get the parking sensor display in cluster. Unfortunately, they seem to have written the software such that you get the parking sensor display in the cluster when in park....and you can't change it....eg to reset trip meter or fuel consumption calculator..which is a bit annoying. My dealer agrees this is wrong and is taking it up with Jeep HQ in the UK.
Anyone else with the same issue with the new 12 sensor parking pack?

Otherwise the vehicle is great....apart from the dreadfully horrid sounding Beats 'premium' audio system.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes, it's rather annoying. But if you want to do something else, like zero a trip meter, just wait until you're moving again and the parking display goes away. Alternatively, just press the parking sense defeat button on the centre console panel (and remember to turn it back on later!).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.