Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been driving me nuts... vehicle starts without issue and runs great until it warms up....once warm it's idle will stumble at stops and will stumble through accelerations around 45 mph. I changed the plugs and air filter. I thought it might be bad gas or dirty injectors. 2 bottles of seafoam later with little to no change. no check engine light and no codes thrown.... Any ideas?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not particularly. Modern vehicles are so complex in their computer controls....seemingly unrelated issues can cause symptoms that will send you off on a wild goose chase. The BEST answer here is to get it hooked up to a proper scan tool, and have a qualified tech look at the data stream, and see what they can find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not particularly. Modern vehicles are so complex in their computer controls....seemingly unrelated issues can cause symptoms that will send you off on a wild goose chase. The BEST answer here is to get it hooked up to a proper scan tool, and have a qualified tech look at the data stream, and see what they can find.
I agree...however the Renegade isn't throwing any codes...super frustrating.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts