Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New forum poster but have been following the forums for some time. I have been going back and forth deciding on the purchase of a renegade when i stumbled onto this today.....

True car finally updated their site for the 2016 jeep renegades and has a Jeep Renegade Justice Trim Level? anyone know what this might entail?

also listed under the 2016 options of true car it has

My Sky Fixed/Removable Roof Panels
-inc: 75th Anniversary Badge, Tires: P225/55R18 AS, Tangerine Interior Accents, Vinyl Door Trim Panel, Wheels: 18" x 7.0" Aluminum Bronze w/Orange, Bronze Grille Surrounds, Beats Premium Audio System, Bronze Fascia Applique, Bronze Roof Rails, Jeep Bronze Badging, Jeep 75th Anniversary Package

Could this be jeep cooking up something for their 75th anniversary. If so i wish there was something better than bronze accents haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it would appear that the justice will be a special edition of the renegade

Information taken off of an autonation listing.

QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 27S -inc: Engine: 2.4L I4 MultiAir, Transmission: 9-Speed 948TE Automatic, Vinyl Door Trim Panel, Gloss Black Steering Wheel Bezel, Gloss Black Fascia Applique, Exterior Mirrors w/Heating Element, 40/20/40 Rear Seat w/Trunk Pass-Thru, 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet, Power 8-Way Driver Manual 4-Way Passenger Seats, Justice Special Edition, Power Heated Mirrors, Exterior Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals, Badge Of Honor Badge, Gloss Black Badging, Gloss Black Instrument Panel Bezels, Upgraded Exterior Color Mirror, Air Conditioning ATC w/Dual Zone Control, Accent Color Exterior Mirrors, Rear View Auto Dim Mirror, Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust, Black Day Light Opening Moldings: 27S

No extra packages were listed with this particular vehicle

https://www.autonation.com/denver/n.../ZACCJBBT6GPC87524#/features/installedoptions

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just saw this on jeep.com. I tried to build one of the justice editions just for fun but it would't let me add any options like navigation, tow, etc. Site must be having tech issues. What i saw looked cool everything BLACK!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I saw on yesterday. On the back where LATITUDE would be is a special gloss black badge that looks like a bat's wings open with Superman's "S" in the middle. It is all black, even the seats are all black with no accent stitching, the 4x4 on the back is a gloss black. I'll bet if you open the doors it will play the Batman theme music. MAYBE if I was a car collector, which I'm not, I might buy one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was checking one out the other day while purchasing my Renegade, the only thing I noticed was that the seats were formed/padded like Batman's chest and ab armor in the Christian Bail Batman series... Interesting touch. Too much black for me though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.