Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's Passenger side's fog light went out.
How do I go about replacing the bulb or fix this?

Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
244 Posts
yes a h11 is your foglight bulb size. you can use led but it must be canbus compatible.
several of us on here are using a set found on amazon. the brand is BPS and its thier T2 h11 bulbs

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes a h11 is your foglight bulb size. you can use led but it must be canbus compatible.
several of us on here are using a set found on amazon. the brand is BPS and its thier T2 h11 bulbs
Thank you, I have did a search for BPS on Amazon and found this. However, it seems to be only in cool white; which, typically is the low beam option. Do you know of one that is for the FOG lights?
The intended purpose of Fogs usually uses yellow....

Do you know of a link where you are referring to the other users on here - a link of what is used by them?
Also, I see some that say canbus compatible, does that also mean it will work without issues; such as flickering?

Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, I have did a search for BPS on Amazon and found this. However, it seems to be only in cool white; which, typically is the low beam option. Do you know of one that is for the FOG lights?
The intended purpose of Fogs usually uses yellow....

Do you know of a link where you are referring to the other users on here - a link of what is used by them?
Also, I see some that say canbus compatible, does that also mean it will work without issues; such as flickering?

Thanks!
Is there an edit button for this forum?
Anyways, I forgot to insert the link: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Lighting-Headlight-Bulbs-Conversion-All/dp/B01IU3J5MW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1520813607&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=renegade+bps+t2+led[/ame]

Do you know of a yellow color for the FOGs? I am trying to replace the Fog lights and not the lowbeams... due to color and size from that link.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I found a yellow one. However, doesn't specify canbus anywhere... do you know of these will work?
These seem to be replacements rather then just bulb, would that work?

https://www.amazon.com/Alla-Lighting-Seoul-CSP-Extremely-Replacement/dp/B077ZFFY47/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1520813756&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=renegade+bps+led+yellow
I doesn't mention anything in the description if they are canbus/error-free. The ones I bought didn't either and they work. Try them out, Amazon has a pretty easy return policy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i can't help you with yellow , i hate seeing yellow lights in the front, and amber too. i use them as driving lights , hense the 6000k color. i have a set of rigid duallys that i snap on a green lense for fog or snow

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have issues with my driver side running light always going out after replacing. It will sporadically come back on and off.... It is most likely loose I think?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts