Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to update the software in my 2017 Renegade’s UConnect system, as the GPS quite often is showing the wrong location. I tried putting the latest software on 2 different USB sticks (fully formatted) and keep getting a files not recognized (or was it files not supported?) error. I’ve seen posts elsewhere about having to upgrade in increments rather than going to the latest update.

Does anyone possibly have the files for any updates in between 17.07.46 and the latest? I called UConnect and they recommended calling the dealer... the dealer I tried calling told me that they don’t do UConnect updates... very frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I’m trying to update the software in my 2017 Renegade’s UConnect system, as the GPS quite often is showing the wrong location. I tried putting the latest software on 2 different USB sticks (fully formatted) and keep getting a files not recognized (or was it files not supported?) error. I’ve seen posts elsewhere about having to upgrade in increments rather than going to the latest update.

Does anyone possibly have the files for any updates in between 17.07.46 and the latest? I called UConnect and they recommended calling the dealer... the dealer I tried calling told me that they don’t do UConnect updates... very frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated!
I would call another dealership and also call Jeep about the dealership that "claimed they could not so UConnect updates" as they are full of BS.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
I have the same issue when I tried to update but in all honesty my 2015 Jeep Renegade is fine as it is.

If it ain't broken don't try to fix it is my mantra.

Have you tried: Uconnect updates?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts