Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
No tent ? You sleep INSIDE the vehicle ? That doesn't look very comfortable to me at all...

I've heard of others using the interior as a "camper" and while I'm short (5'6"), I couldn't do it. I laid down the back seats, not enough room. Folded the passenger seat, nope.

It'd probably be more comfortable to recline the passenger seat all the way back and sleep there instead of trying to use the back area.

Tents can be had pretty cheap, especially for occasional weekend camping.

Sleeping inside the Renegade in an emergency ? Yep. While I'm at home loading up my camping gear ? I'd toss in a tent.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The front passenger seat goes far enough to fit comfortably and Im close to 6 foot. I slept very well. Theres a slight angle that sit you up a little but the passenger seat goes almost completely down. But for those who are looking for a perfect horizontal 6 feet area wont like it.

No tent ? You sleep INSIDE the vehicle ? That doesn't look very comfortable to me at all...

I've heard of others using the interior as a "camper" and while I'm short (5'6"), I couldn't do it. I laid down the back seats, not enough room. Folded the passenger seat, nope.

It'd probably be more comfortable to recline the passenger seat all the way back and sleep there instead of trying to use the back area.

Tents can be had pretty cheap, especially for occasional weekend camping.

Sleeping inside the Renegade in an emergency ? Yep. While I'm at home loading up my camping gear ? I'd toss in a tent.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heres a couple pictures of the "front passenger seat" part. I put a waterproof tarp that cover the whole trunk area, it is strapped to the front passenger seat head rest and covers the gap between front and back seat. Then I put the mattress over it. It came out much better than I thought

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts