Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone. Earlier this week, I traded in my 2016 Challenger R/T for a 2018 Renegade Upland Edition. I mocked-up a partial wrap and had a local graphics shop install the vinyl this afternoon. That includes flat black fender stripes on both sides (like in the Dodge logo), flat black front pillars and roof, and a flat black rear "spoiler," or whatever you call that extended lip above the back glass. It's the 2.4L auto, and as an Upland model, has black front tow hooks, the Trailhawk front bumper, gloss black wheels, and most importantly, 4WD.

I like the surprisingly large amount of room in the driver's area but am still trying to decide if I like a high or low seat position better. The exhaust is surprisingly aggressive, too, for something with only 180 hp.

In the near future, I think I'm looking at some minor performance mods, including a K&N intake (I know, I know). I've read on here about some of the Madness and other products and will gladly take any advice or listen to any firsthand experiences about any of that stuff.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know if Madness still offers the 2.4 L air intake? It looks like it used the factory port that pulled air from outside the car, so I'd prefer that over the K&N for a first, quick bolt-on. I didn't see it listed on their site, though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, just read about the Upland and like the looks. I have a Altitude and like the black on white. I installed an AEM filter, no oil, has worked just great.
I'm a big fan of the Altitude rims. I think they're the best-looking wheels for this Jeep.

I didn't realize the AEM intake was a dry filter—may have to take another look at that, thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts