Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!

Just bought my Renegade online and am stoked! I've been driving a 2018 Mitsu Outlander for the past 3.5 years and while I absolutely love it, I need something with more style and more accessory options. I've been eyeing the Renegade since it was introduced, but didn't pull the trigger on owning one until now.

I drove a 1998 Isuzu Amigo 4x4 for 17 years. Still own it, just not a daily driver anymore. I also drove a 1986 CJ7 for many years in the early 90's but it eventually croaked and I traded it in for Suzuki Samurai, lol. Fun vehicle for a kid, engine power was just too much to overlook.

Anyway, looking forward to an eventual lift and bigger tires.

I'm Tripp, nice to be here.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woohoo!! My Renegade came today from Carvana. Talk about an easy process to trade in/purchase a vehicle. It's going to be an adjustment from the Outlander, which was much bigger and had loads more power. However, I love the feel of the Renegade and how easy it is to see everything around you. My only complaint so far is I can tell someone smoked in this car, which is a bummer (I'm an ex-smoker) but that will go away with time.

I'll post a pic tomorrow. Also I typed Altitude in the post but it's a Latitude, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts