Jeep Renegade Forum banner

2019 Renegade Latitude 2.4L fwd owner

679 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  IDoMy0wnRacing 
#1 ·
No spare and I need one. I was going to buy a rim (17" tire) and make my own because they are extremely expensive and very hard to find through jeep.
I do not know anything about purchasing a rim for this vehicle as a spare. I was told I need a "bolt pattern" and a spoke thing and a few other things, where can I find these things and does anyone happen to know where I can check for a rim , like amazon or Walmart... suggestions please.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum, you can find lots of great info here. The bolt pattern is 5x110. There are wheels available on eBay and available from tire dealers. If you use the search function on this site you will find all kinds of info regarding spare tires, wheels, etc. Good luck in acquiring a spare. My dealer threw in the spare tire kit but they are expensive, I would have bought something on my own if it had not been part of the deal.

#4 ·
This will sound stupid but if I recall correctly my full size, alloy spare wheel complete with tyre came from a Vauxhall wreck at the local scrapyard. The "Scrappie" knew the exact sizes of the Jeeps wheels and that was hmmm :unsure: 4 years ago thereabouts.

However I then found this forum and it's wealth of knowledge that is demonstrated across all aspects and topics relating to their Jeeps. Often it's just a case of thinking what to search for and it's off I go.

Oh, by the way, hello, how are you doing o_O(y)(y)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.