Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just curious to see who out there has the Teraflex 1.5 suspension lift installed on their renegades? If so how long and do you daily drive it and what size tire do you have without doing any modification besides lift to fit it?

Order the kit today will be putting on once I find rims and tires or just tires on the stock 17 inch Rims for the New Trailhawk.

I've heard about sway bar link clunks from this kit but I like the fact that you can keep your factory alignment specs without any crazy camber / caster modifications in order to do so.

With that clunking from the sway bar links has there been any permanent fix yet as of now?

Thanks for any input that the form may provide in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m actually looking to buy and install the same one on my TH.
From what I’ve read on here most of all the lifts have sway bar links noise or failures after so long... The good thing is, if they do fail, they should replace them for free.
The Teraflex lift seems to get a perfect alignment as others have had slight issues with Daystar or ATP.
That’s only what I’ve gathered from reading the forum anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't have the teraflex, but I do have the daystar 1.5 lift installed. I drive it 35 miles each way daily for work, and I run H/T tires (Kumho Crugen HT51 in 225 65/r17).

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts